Marvel Legends Black Widow question

yojoebro82

Man, I'd really like a black suit, Hasbro Black Widow. But her price isn't even close to being realistic for me to afford.

I'm looking at the Toy Biz BW. Yep, the one with one of the most hideous female head sculpts ever. Not having all the cleavage of the Hasbro version would be a huge bummer, but the body sculpt IS good. Wondering how easy it is to pop that head off and replace it with a decent female head. Has anyone tried this with a TB Black Widow? Anyone have any links to customs that look cool?

Man, I'd really like a black suit, Hasbro Black Widow. But her price isn't even close to being realistic for me to afford.

I'm looking at the Toy Biz BW. Yep, the one with one of the most hideous female head sculpts ever. Not having all the cleavage of the Hasbro version would be a huge bummer, but the body sculpt IS good. Wondering how easy it is to pop that head off and replace it with a decent female head. Has anyone tried this with a TB Black Widow? Anyone have any links to customs that look cool?

I think the best thing to do is to buy the new Mystique figure, paint it black, buy a recast (or original) HML Black Widow's head), and put it on the body.

• Like 1

That is a great suggestion. I think Mystique even comes with the same weapon, albeit cast in a different color plastic. A Hope Summers head might be one you'd like to use for Black Widow. There's probably something out there that could pass for her belt and gauntlets... maybe the ones from the original Toybiz figure. You can probably find both the Toybiz figure and maybe even a head from the Hasbro figure for a good price on ebay with a little diligence.

Dude have I known, there was a lonely BW/WS 2 pack at my local Toys R Us a couple of months back that they apparently found in the back and put on the floor and it was on clearance, too. I'll keep an eye just in case.

I like that Black Widow. Even comes with 2 guns and 2 heads.

Dude have I known, there was a lonely BW/WS 2 pack at my local Toys R Us a couple of months back that they apparently found in the back and put on the floor and it was on clearance, too. I'll keep an eye just in case.

That would be great thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Are you looking for a Movie version or Comic version? I got this one off of eBay and I just made updates on the paint job to make her look alot better. As far as customizing goes - Invisible woman head, Ark Asy Catwoman body, ML Black Widow 2 pack version.

sany0512.jpg

sany0511.jpg

sany0510.jpg

sany0509r.jpg