#43 Kofi Kingston

#44 Pedro Morales

#45 Tommy Dreamer

#46 Danny Hodge

#47 Trish Stratus

#48 Bob Armstrong

#49 Rocky Johnson

#50 Diamond Dallas Page

Sorry, but there's not doubt in my mind that Bruno is number one because they're trying to butter him up. Hogan deserves number one and I would dare say Cena should be number two. I know Austin and the Rock are going to make it high on this least, but both have had very memorable times as heels. I'm probably a bit taken aback by guys like Luger and Lawler being on this list when they're much better known for being heels. I am surprised that Andre only made #15.

Pretty good list...I have no clue who Danny Hodge is either @loll@

I agree that Steamboat should be higher due to being a babyface his whole career, it just makes sense.

Danny Hodge is what you might consider the Kurt Angle of the 50's and 60's. He was a silver medalist at the Olympics and went on to have a decent time working for the NWA. He's actually well know for having double tendons in his hand and can crush apples with his bare hands.

I'd agree with Hillbilly Jim. That guy never gets enough credit and that's something considering he has a great relationship with the WWE.

• Like 1

Funny enough, Danny Hodge was at JR Appreciation Night on Monday.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/raw-exclusives-oct-1-2012

• Like 1

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE