Actor Michael Clarke Duncan Has Died At The Age Of 54

Wheeljack35

According to his fiancee Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, actor Michael Clarke Duncan has died at the age of 54. Duncan had been in a Los Angeles hospital since July 13th following a heart attack, said to be a myocardial infarction, and died on Monday morning after close to two months of treatment.

http://enewsi.com/celebrities/189-23247.html

he was a great actor and i loved his smile. he really had presence in everything he did. i heard about the heart attack but since nothing followed i thought he was allready out and ok. sad news because he seemed to love the fantastic genre more then any other actor in hollywood. may he rest in peace. he sure will be missed :-(

I was saddened when I heard this news. Usually when I hear about an actor passing, I don't really care that much, people are people and we all die, kind of thing. This really caught me off guard though. Great actor, great screen presence.

For years, everytime I smoke a cigar, I call my wifes name, lean back, take a big puff and say in my deepest Duncan voice "Bring me DareDevil" I will for sure be saying that more often. RIP MCD, you will be missed.

I was saddened when I heard this news. Usually when I hear about an actor passing, I don't really care that much, people are people and we all die, kind of thing. This really caught me off guard though. Great actor, great screen presence.

For years, everytime I smoke a cigar, I call my wifes name, lean back, take a big puff and say in my deepest Duncan voice "Bring me DareDevil" I will for sure be saying that more often. RIP MCD, you will be missed.

lol Yeah despite the race difference to me he embodied the Kingpin very well, there was no denying his talent and on screen presence he was very underrated as an actor. The last time I saw his work was on Two and a half men: "that kid touches my daughter, I'm gonna be touching you". Sad news about his death. RIP MCD!

lol Yeah despite the race difference to me he embodied the Kingpin very well, there was no denying his talent and on screen presence he was very underrated as an actor. The last time I saw his work was on Two and a half men: "that kid touches my daughter, I'm gonna be touching you". Sad news about his death. RIP MCD!

Oh for sure, he WAS Kingpin. Sorry John Rhys-Davies

kingpindavies1.jpg

THIS is Kingpin

clarke-kingpin-daredevil.jpg