Walmart exclusive amazing spidey question

zachatello00

Why do they bother getting exclusives if they keep dropping the ball?... These should have been out weeks before the premiere of the movie... It was the same with The Avengers...

Agreed, by this time everyone has either moved on or gotten the Marvel Select one. I do want the Miles Morales spidey though.

I could wind up being wrong, but with the case assortment being three each of the Spideys and two of Lizard, and with the stores that are getting them so far getting two cases early on, those things coupled with the Amazing Spider-man movie not being as well received as the Avengers was might make the movie series Spider-man figures and Miles pretty easy to get. If the scalpers leave them alone, anyway. Maybe scalpers will be forced to return them to the store when they find out they can't bleed dry the people that really want them this time around.

Scalpers are not going to be hitting amazing spiderman because it's not short packed and there's no chase figure. All of the spiderman are regular packed figures. I've seen them in Virginia at a local walmart. The movie version of spiderman is not as detailed looking as the Marvel Select version.

Well, there *were* people in the US who got them from a Walmart in the US and were putting them on ebay about a week before most people began to see them in stores this week in the US. To me, that's scalping. The guy who started the discussion even referred to scalpers.

I can't imagine how the Movie Series Spider-man figure could be more detailed. I think you mean the paint job isn't as detailed on it as the one on the Marvel Select figure is. That might be a good thing, though... I'm all for more better paint applications on figures, but the ones on Marvel Selects are often lousy, anyway.

From what I have seen I don't prefer the MS or ML Spidey. They both look good to me. I have the MS one so I will know once I get help and find these. I doubt my WM will carry them. They all went to nothing toy sets near me.

Draven

I think I have enough money to get another set of them for you in advance Draven, if they are still there. The cards and blisters were already a little beat up on them, though.

I like the movie Spidey figure. The only thing that's really worth complaining about is the hip balls are made in such a way that he can't close his legs close together and it keeps him in a kind of wide stance. The eyes on the mask might be sitting a little too high, and the feet are kind of pointing inward.

I love the Lizard figure. Absolutely love it. If I ever get another one, it's perfect to customize into a Stegron.

Miles looks convincing enough on that retooled body, I guess. I'm surprised they went the extra mile (no pun intended) and gave that body the new style rotating ankles. Neck articulation sucks, though.

I picked up Miles and the Movie spidey. I also have both of the Disney exclusive Marvel Select figures. In my opinion the metallic marvel select figure is the best figure out of all of them. Plus I gave him the other MS Peter head and hands. I am actually a little disappointed in this walmart one. He's not horrible, but I feel like his legs are too big and don't mesh well with rest of the figure. -2 cents

• 2 weeks later...

Got my movie Spidey and Miles. I LOVE the Miles. He is such a great teenager looking base body. Movie Spider is ok just has some weird issues with the shoulders and hips to me.

Draven

Is the left elbow "stressing" on your movie Spidey as well?...

mine is big time and I only moved it once too

No problems with the elbows on the one I got, but the crotch scrapes the paint off of the leg at the top where it's near the hip ball because they kind of fudged that part of the design. Despite the problems, I think it's a good figure and I hope the swappable heads version with the backpack and skateboard isn't tough to get.