My Arnold Schwarzenegger customs

nonameshmo30

• 4 weeks later...

Crommmm, those are bada$ my friend. That could totally be a line dedicated to Ahhnold. It would have to a BAF Line and each piece would eventually build a Lou Ferrigno (poor man's ahhnold). But every fig would have a sidekick & or background piece. Of Course Twin Arnold & Danny Devito in matching white suit of course, if sales are good we could throw in Danny's Red Mustang. Dutch w/optional sound voiced backpack featuring 3 phrases, "cmon Kill me ahhm heere kill mee", "Stick aaahhround" and everyones fav "Geett too da chaahhpaa" but there's more Dutch comes w/Blaine's Mini Gun w/real working rotary action and buddy in action Post-Mortem Blaine w large hole in his MTV shirt or Dillion w/predator claw protruding from his chest w/death scream face. Eraser /w Jimmy Caan in bad guy Fed Suit getup or Vannessa Williams in her Miss America sash & pageant swimsuit. Jack Slater w/ Death (Ian Mckellan) or Variant F. Murray Abraham (in Salieri costume) or the real pegwarmer variant w/the kid that everyone hated (no it wasn't Edward Furlong). Annnd best for Last (real great job by the way) that bad muther who always knew what was best in life....Conan!! w/variants removable head Thulsa Doom or Valeria in all her half nekkids glory, it comes with a bonus background Giant Temple Snake with Virgin for feeding time. If all went well Noname you could market a whole line on the human Predator figs, Pre-mortem Blaine, Pre-mortem Billy, Pre-mortem Dillion, Pre-you get the idea, maybe a Mac w/changeable exploding head! The possibilities are endless or mindless, either way its just fun to think of what could be. Awesome Job on the figs.........I skipped over Commando Ahhnold hmm w/Alyssa Milano or variant Pre-fall over the cliff Sully with battle drop and throw action John Matrix, or variants best generic badguy Dan Hedaya or blend in bad guy Vernon Wells in colombian drug runner outfit complete with bag of roids......there so much more in the next Line, howzabout Running Man Ahhhnold w/Richard Dawson or Yaphett Koto!! Total Recall, Kindergarten Cop, True Lies, The Villian!! so many ahhnolds not enough plastic for them all.......

• 2 weeks later...

OK Well her is yet another installment of arnold from the movie junior. Are you sick yet? I think i am lol. This did not turn out as good as i had hoped. I think maybe because i wanted to do this with him as a woman but had no clue how to. I went with the dvd cover while not exact to the cover i guess it is close.

I used the jakks wrestling suit body and sculpted the belly with the bake clay. The belly is solid, I used a lighter to cook the clay. sanded and molded the seam line painted it and here is the mess i finished with. I don't have any glasses so mine is without till i can make some of find a pair

junior.jpg

1003120530a.jpg

those are all great customs! i love the twins custom and that junior figure is hilarious. just a friendly tip from one customizer to another, a little apoxie sculpt to fix/resculpt the wifebeater lines (maybe even shave them down with a dremel) from the duke nukem body would make for a HUGE improvement. those little lines are distracting from your work. still good stuff though :)

• 2 weeks later...