Hanna-Barbera by Jazwares

cajunthief

I hit TRU today and all the got in were the large size Fred and Tom yet again :(

yeah, seen that too

and I know Space Ghost has been there...seen Hong Kong Phooey

If I see any of the three Space Ghost,Hong Kong Phooey or Hucklberry Hound I will snag them

Didn't you want Hong Kong Phooey?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey I finally found a 6" Space Ghost(10bux ouch)!! After much hunting hi/low, as it always seemed like there are always Tom and Jerry's galore and a few Fred's as well, but never any love for the Ghost man or Hong Kong Phooey who I'm on the fence about but well see when I see him......incidentally how does the "Man & his Monkee" archetype always seem to show up from early times till today? Space G & Blip, BJ & the Bear, Philo Beddoe & Clyde, Tarzan/Cheeta, Jenny McCarthy/Brian Urlacher......the list continues.....1021121544.jpg?t=1350859738

Hey Hey I finally found a 6" Space Ghost(10bux ouch)!! After much hunting hi/low, as it always seemed like there are always Tom and Jerry's galore and a few Fred's as well, but never any love for the Ghost man or Hong Kong Phooey who I'm on the fence about but well see when I see him......incidentally how does the "Man & his Monkee" archetype always seem to show up from early times till today? Space G & Blip, BJ & the Bear, Philo Beddoe & Clyde, Tarzan/Cheeta, Jenny McCarthy/Brian Urlacher......the list continues.....1021121544.jpg?t=1350859738

You lucky sob I have been searching and have found squat..He is the only one left I need from this line

You lucky sob I have been searching and have found squat..He is the only one left I need from this line

Hell, he's the only one I really want right now from this line! @loll@

JCrip-Space Ghost is prolly the only one I really wanted from this line too. I might maybe think of Hong Kong P if I actually see him in person and I feel of course SG was worth the cash but the others were kinda iffy. I love the Toms and Jerrys but not that much.

WJ-I feel your pains, I searched everywhere for this muther and I couldn't believe I found him. Scalpers musta been scared off by Obi-Wan & his high pitched screams or something, cause the last few times I went to any of the Toysrus's (all of them are many many miles from my place) all I saw were maybe 1 or 2 Tom and Jerrys or maybe one Fred F, that's it. Either their not re-stocking worth an S or people are actually buying them up in droves. The SG I found was the only one left behind 2 Tom's......I will keep my eyes open if I see another one I will snag him up for you.....I hafta go back & pay for my MP Thundercracker layaway this week sometime so I'll give the HB aisle a looksee.....

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...