Hanna-Barbera by Jazwares

cajunthief

Very sweet guys, thanks for posting pics! I like the idea, I really like the design and the kind of randomness of it all, but I don't care for the size. Just seems a little small to me, but I guess I should see it in hand before making a final decision. Though I doubt I will get them besides Birdman and Fooey, I know Birdman is in 6" scale, but I wonder how big Fooey is.

He is about the same size as Fred and Dino

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit:

ok I found this, I will be fine now:

d430ae89.jpg

Oh sweet! I wish I could find the 6 inch figures

Cool, I want to get that six inch Tom, too. It looks ok with the three inch Jerry. I wonder if the little two inch box set Jerry would look even better with the six inch Tom.

These *are* pretty fun figures. I've always wanted articulated Tom and Jerry figures especially. But like others have said they have really subpar looking plastic. They're lucky the sculpts look decent and that they didn't go nuts with the price point. I have Space Ghost, Hong Kong Fooey, Dino, the three inch scale Tom and Jerry and I ordered the smaller scale Captain Caveman. I want the larger scale Tom, Secret Squirrel and some others. The large Fred should have got a Gazoo pack in.

Cool, I want to get that six inch Tom, too. It looks ok with the three inch Jerry. I wonder if the little two inch box set Jerry would look even better with the six inch Tom.

These *are* pretty fun figures. I've always wanted articulated Tom and Jerry figures especially. But like others have said they have really subpar looking plastic. They're lucky the sculpts look decent and that they didn't go nuts with the price point. I have Space Ghost, Hong Kong Fooey, Dino, the three inch scale Tom and Jerry and I ordered the smaller scale Captain Caveman. I want the larger scale Tom, Secret Squirrel and some others. The large Fred should have got a Gazoo pack in.

He does but the 2 inch has no articulation...

ordered 3.5in Dino and Capt Caveman from TRU.com with the buy one get on 50% off sale...wish Spaceghost was "in-stock"

I haven't seen Space Ghost,Huckleberry Hound or Rosie yet

I hope that if there are more waves we get Dynomutt ,Dick Dasterdly,Penelope Pitstop and Barney rubble

Since we saw 8 in Wave 1, I'll toss out 8 I would love to see in the "hopeful" Wave 2:

1. Barney Rubble

2. Huckleberry Hound (he got the 6 inch treatment, now let's see the 3 inch version)

3. Wally Gator

4. Dy-no-mutt

5. George Jetson

6. Muttley

7. Snagglepuss

8. Hong Kong Phooey (see Huckleberry Hound)

A six inch Grape Ape (or, even better, if it were a little bigger) would go great in this line as well.

I would also suggest maybe 2-packs of smaller characters, since there are numerous ones who should be about half the size of the 3 inch characters (or smaller), including Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, Gazoo, Boo-Boo, Elroy, Morocco Mole, Augie Doogie, etc...

A 3 inch Muttley with a 6 inch Dick Dasterdly would be cool

I have seen these in plush..Captain Cavemen and a Tom and jerry two pack that are plush

Others that would be cool would be....

Richocet Rabbit

Quick Draw McGraw

Blue Falcon

Jabberjaw

If there is a Grape Ape he would have to be bigger then 6 inches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...