Hanna-Barbera by Jazwares

cajunthief

Really love that Flinstones car, as well as Pebbles & Bam Bam.

Did a little hunting online, and here's what I found.

Captain Caveman seems to be out. He's the small 3 inch version from Jazwares, and some guy on ebay had 4 to sell from California.

Saw on Entertainment Earth two more of the 6 inch figures coming soon: Fred Flintstone with bowling ball and Tom. These two are the same size as Huckleberry Hound and Hong Kong Phooey. Again on ebay, saw someone selling a 6 inch Fred, so I guess he's out now as well.

Ironically, seems another company is also putting out a Hanna-Barbera line: X Plus USA. I saw four so far at a scale of 3.75 inches, including Dick Dastardly, Fred Flintstone, Scooby Doo and Zandor.

So far the only one I have is Jerry but my Jerry is very weak he keeps falling down and the other sad part is he can't hold his cheese or the dynimite. Here is a picture of him.

100_0951.jpg

The other ones that I want to get is Tom, Space Ghost and Hong Kong Phooy. I had never been a fan of the Flintstones or the Jetsons so I will not be getting them.

So far I heard these guys are 6 inches I wish they would make fred in a six inch

There is a 6in Fred...saw him at TRU yesterday with 6in Tom. Passed on him...he has less articulation than the 3 3/4 figure...might as well be a rotocast figure. At least the price is decent at 10.99

JZ71053lg.jpg

also saw a 6 pack of 2in Flintstone figurines...one being the Flintmobile, which is empty of figurines and out of scale

Very sweet guys, thanks for posting pics! I like the idea, I really like the design and the kind of randomness of it all, but I don't care for the size. Just seems a little small to me, but I guess I should see it in hand before making a final decision. Though I doubt I will get them besides Birdman and Fooey, I know Birdman is in 6" scale, but I wonder how big Fooey is.

He is about the same size as Fred and Dino

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL You think thats bad wait till you see the Tom is smaller then Jerry :P

The 6" Tom looks better with Jerry... Paint deco on these are horrible though...

So far I heard these guys are 6 inches I wish they would make fred in a six inch

There is a 6in Fred...saw him at TRU yesterday with 6in Tom. Passed on him...he has less articulation than the 3 3/4 figure...might as well be a rotocast figure. At least the price is decent at 10.99

JZ71053lg.jpg

also saw a 6 pack of 2in Flintstone figurines...one being the Flintmobile, which is empty of figurines and out of scale

This will be perfect with my Flintmobile..Too bad my TRU hasn't gotten him in yet

A 6" Tom also? I'm loving this line more and more

I did come across Secret Squirrel and Captain Caveman today I had to pass because I grabbed Masterpeice Thundercracker instead.I may go back this weekend after I get paid.

This will be perfect with my Flintmobile..Too bad my TRU hasn't gotten him in yet

I dunno...the 6in Fred looks a lil big for that

Still I will get it I put one of my DCUC gigures near the car because they are 6 inches.I will see when I finally get it in hand

I may be a bit late, but my thoughts:

I love the idea. I'm going to pick a few of these up. I've been collecting their Sonic figures since they began to make them as well.

The paint, QC, and scaling have always been an issue with the Sonic line, so it's unfortunate that they carry over to these figures as well.

I like the idea but jazwares leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The Sonic sculpts are decent, but the line is full of issues.

What to expect from jazwares.

Low quality plastic (Almost bootleg quality)

Poor paint aplications

Severe scaling issues

Figures can barley stand

The company also refuses to acknowledge complaints. They slapped a quality tested sticker on the Sonic boxes yet I still see several Sonic figures broken in my TRU.

• Like 1

I like the idea but jazwares leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The Sonic sculpts are decent, but the line is full of issues.

What to expect from jazwares.

Low quality plastic (Almost bootleg quality)

Poor paint aplications

Severe scaling issues

Figures can barley stand

The company also refuses to acknowledge complaints. They slapped a quality tested sticker on the Sonic boxes yet I still see several Sonic figures broken in my TRU.

I saw a couple of of those Street Fighter 2-packs that had broken arms and legs in package... Hopefully they continue to improve with the hiring of David Vonner...

Yeah I would like to think that he could really change things, but he will have his work cut out for him. I don't know if you frequent Fwoosh or not, but in the MK figure thread it was pointed out that one of jazwares employees made this terrible comment on the facebook page. He basically called people stupid and that they would continue to buy their sub par products. So, yeah jazwares really sucks. Luckily Street Fighter and Megaman are getting top notch figures from Japan now, so whatever jazwares makes is completely irrelevant. I think Street Fighter might be getting a D-arts line.

Yeah I would like to think that he could really change things, but he will have his work cut out for him. I don't know if you frequent Fwoosh or not, but in the MK figure thread it was pointed out that one of jazwares employees made this terrible comment on the facebook page. He basically called people stupid and that they would continue to buy their sub par products. So, yeah jazwares really sucks. Luckily Street Fighter and Megaman are getting top notch figures from Japan now, so whatever jazwares makes is completely irrelevant. I think Street Fighter might be getting a D-arts line.

I did not know this... I hope that employee is no longer there if this is true...