43. Eddie Guerrero

44. Eric Bischoff

45. Andre the Giant

46. Iron Sheik

47. Mark Henry

48. Vickie Guerrero

49. Randy Savage

50. Batista

The top four works for me, though I have to say this list is all kinds of messed up. There's a lot of people on the list that deserve to be way higher up and there's lots of people that aren't even on the list. HBK and Stone Cold just to name two. Both of those guys had amazing times as heels and would definitely come to mind more so then Batista who managed to crack the top 50. Kurt Angle not being included is just politics. William Regal was pissed off at not being included. JBL complained about guys like Bruiser Brody and Stan Hansen, though I can see why they weren't on it. He said that Gorgeous George should have been #1 because George set the standard for everyone else to copy. Can't say I disagree with that either. If it were me, I'd say Savage, Heyman, Orndoroff and Edge all deserve to be higher.

McMahon #1.

When I started reading the list, I thought Piper, Flair and Dibiase would be the top three. I missed by one and it was because of McMahon.

One of THE most hated heels in WWF history is nowhere to be found : The HonkyTonk Man

Agreed! He's spent almost his entire career as a heel, he should certainly be included.

I'm surprised Slaughter isn't higher, he got major heat when he turned heel during that time. I think Vikki should be higher too, at her peak she had the loudest POPS ever as a heel. Although it was more of a funny Heel Pop not a serious heat as a heel like Slaughter.

Usually, any of WWE's top 50 lists aren't too bad, but this one is really all over the place with rankings as well as forgetting some of the best heels in the business. I'm surprised guys like Honkey Tonk Man, Zbyszko, Hall, or Nash weren't on the list. I think they really 'bit off more than they could chew' in compiling a list like this.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE