Are the 2013 subs really gone forever???

I remember the last year they re-opened them for a period of time post the deadline, do you think they could do it this year? I miss it by hours and I really need Ramm man and Jitsu.....otherwise will have to pay an arm and a leg on ebay for them.

I remember the last year they re-opened them for a period of time post the deadline, do you think they could do it this year? I miss it by hours and I really need Ramm man and Jitsu.....otherwise will have to pay an arm and a leg on ebay for them.

Yeah... There wont be an extension according to Scott...

i want king heman as well i just simply didn't want a sub though too many figures I simply do not want like the FFM & not knowing what months you will be charged large amounts of $$$ for two packs & what not hurts as well

moving at what cost would be the question :S Another thing to consider is that with all the so called "extra" subs fanboys have brought is LOTS of people will have extra figures for sale ... So these things may not be as hard to get as people expect

I also do not think people are going to make fortunes off of these figures, I could see Ram Man getting expensive because of his initial cost, as well his popularity. I really think King He-Man is going to be hit or miss, some may want him, many I believe won't.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE