GI Joe Club Subscription Figures Up For Pre-Order At BBTS

The Wire

geeze... that Jinx is the only one i want (well i want the nano viper but not for that much) and it's super tempting. Thanks for the heads up, anyone going for this?

The only one I wanted was Big Boa and he's already Sold Out!!!! @bH@ @bH@ @bH@ I'm just not having luck with these Joe Exclusives as of late....

so the Club finally went live with it.. and it's pretty much what most of us thought it would be. 300 bucks for the sub. that's too much for me, but it's in line with what their convention figures have been costing.

The club has also said that some of the figures may be available as singles, but not many. This makes sense because if they did offer them as singles, most people would skip the sub and hope to score them that way.. then they might be stuck with a bunch of figures.. (or who am I kidding, collectors gobble up everything the club makes just because of it's scarcity)

as for BBTS. I think those prices were fair because you will likely see the single figures go for much more than that. Big Boa is one of the only ones I wanted, but I won't pay 50 bucks for him.. even though I am guessing he will go for like 120ish on ebay later

oh well.. I am bummed that I will be missing carded figures for my 25h collection.. but I won't pay that much for Joes

If anyone's interested CG and Big Boa are back up for pre-order at BBTS. Personally, I don't want all of them except those two but, missing out on SDCC Jinx AND the awesome Oktober Guard convention set has me very tempted.....

Personally I'm signing up. Yes I think it's a tad pricey but some of these figures (Big Boa, Dice, Cover Girl, Iron Klaw, Topside) are too cool to pass up. I am thinking the 13th figure is going to be someone incredible... Hoping for Metal-Head or a Sunbow character.

geez.. now I feel like I should subscribe just to get the couple of figures I want.. then sell the extras and hope to make all of my money back

Sub-clubs leave a bad taste in my mouth. So I go with the Spicy Italian or Tuna mmm.....5 dollars......well I perused BBTS and I really wanted Covergirl, Big B, Jinx, and at least 2 others (of course all the ones I want are 50$) but that would have nearly put me at the Subclub price. Half of the figs are kool but the others are left wanting. Once again I can't (worlds tinest violin recording on a broken record) afford to purchase a sub (will there ever be a rainbow?) w/X-mas climbing over the back fence, its that time of year when my finances brace up for Santas wholesale slaughter of my wallet. Sooo the holes in my collection will just have to stay so those pesky Cobra forces still have a way to infiltrate their way into my heart + I'm gearing up for a Blue Lion (voltron defender of maybe part of the universe/he-man has the other 30% and the rest is left up to various other self appointed heroes and well intentioned robot fighters) and I know thats gonna be an ugly penny if I can't snag it off the site tomorrow. Whats a fanboy to do? well thank god for online reviews I can bask in the living thru them in vicarious glory. It would be nice just to put a bunch of figs on the site and pre-order them individually so one could pick and choose with out a 50 40 30 20 dollar price tag, little did I know *flashback to yestery year* wandering those aisles of Gibsons back home that those lil plastic men that my mom bought for 2.30 would one day be as much as 50$ (starting price for most ethclusives)? I woulda told my young self hey turn round right there young man, don't let those joes into your lil fat heart spend your money on hot wheels they'll always be available as they only repaint the same 20 cars over and over........then my young self woulda surely ran screaming "stranger dangers!".......off to find comfort in food and momma's arms.......I love joes as much as the next grunt but these pretzels are making me thirsty.....and crazy.......most of the figs are kool-aid and I applaud the JCC for at least listening to the hunters and madmen for making them.......but I'll pass and salivate for now......:wacko: