Who got Club Black Freighter?

RockthePlank

My only sub too. Anyone else get one? I know this line won't last beyond the six figures, so I am down for getting these. I love me some Watchmen and I am glad we are getting these figures. The price is a little steep, but I can swing $37 every other month for 12 months.

Id only get one if Dr. Manhattan had removable "junk"

Did I just hear next years SDCC exlusive?

haha what about the Fat Prison Thug with removable arms? or Bullet Riddled Lee Iococca w/Bubastis? I wish I could afford the sub club......I really want to see what they're gonna look like.....

Id only get one if Dr. Manhattan had removable "junk"

Did I just hear next years SDCC exlusive?

haha what about the Fat Prison Thug with removable arms? or Bullet Riddled Lee Iococca w/Bubastis? I wish I could afford the sub club......I really want to see what they're gonna look like.....

There is no out of pocket for this sub. Yeah you have to "front" 37 on your card, but it drops off after a few days and will hard charge next year when the first figure ships. But don't listen to me, I don't want to drum up any business for Matty, especially for their subs. Only reason I am going into this is it's only 6 figures, just like Ghostbusters

I got um,. finally some.Watchmen figs with dcu articulation. They had Dr. Manhattan, And Rorshach at Comic con, they look great. At The pannel they said so far just The six.

yeah and Im really fine with just the six too. Maybe you can make some of the older team, but really Id be fine w/ just the six.