BifBangPow Venture Bros Brock Samson Action Figure Review

Wheeljack35

Thanks for posting this Wheeljack, I love Venture bros, and I am guessing you are a fan too (Venture Ponies). I want to get into this line, but I wasn't sure since they only seem to trickle out with the release dates. This video has sold me on it though, and I will probably end up buying one soon!

I miss the show It looks like now it will never come back :(

really? is that anything offical? last I had read, they signed a deal for atleast two more seasons as well as a 60 or 90 minute "special". I think that the seasons come out 2 or 3 years apart.

I hope it continues, but also feel like most great shows, past and present, should know when to fold em (thanks Kenny Rogers all I can see is your plastic face instead of your gambler's poker face) ala Cowboy Bebop. hopefully they don't jump a shark that's too big......spinoffs should include Billy Q and Peter W. and of course Hankco. adventures with Gaaary/21 haha, oh and back to topic I had high hopes for these 3 3/4 figs for AVbros but this Brock looks a little sub par for me. I did happen to pick up Bifbang's Dexter figs and I wasn't too impressed w/the sculpt and the price was kick in the shins too......

Here is a link to Christopher McCulloch's blog:

jacksonpublick.livejournal.com/

Yep, you read right, livejournal.com. They got it blocked here at work, so I'll need to check it out after I get home for some updates. That is the only place I ever hear any real news with the show.

BTW, did any of you guys buy their shirts they sold off their website, astrobasego.com? I loved my GUILD shirt, but it got bleach on it a while back...

• 2 weeks later...

I miss the show It looks like now it will never come back :(

really? is that anything offical? last I had read, they signed a deal for atleast two more seasons as well as a 60 or 90 minute "special". I think that the seasons come out 2 or 3 years apart.

The show hasn't been on in over two years and there hasn't been any news what so ever of a return

Like Hamsterboy said, there are two more seasons. VB started airing like 10 years ago and they have only had, what, 4 seasons? The show takes a while to do. It's not like the Simpsons or South Park, it takes them a while. Honestly, the wait is pretty much worth it too.