Do you want any more Batman-related Movie Masters?

DSmith

I do!

I just got into collecting the Movie Masters figures (darn Bat-signal got me hooked!), and I love almost all the likenesses!

I don't think they're likely to be produced, but the glaring missing characters from Movie Masters line for me are:

Lucius Fox

Miranda Tate

Rachel Dawes (variants for both Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhaal fans, but same body, maybe a brown/black outfit variation)

Other than that, all major characters are covered. I guess they could also do a non-Scarecrow Jonathan Crane figure in the likeness of Cillian Murphy, but I love the line. How many Gotham City Thug versions are there for the Joker's henchmen?

Since I can only find Bane and Batman in the stores, and the rest are inflated prices online (right now) I don't need anybody else from the line. I'm not sure if I will be able to build the bat signal as it is. I do like this set of MM more than the last Batman figures though. Like you said, the likenesses are spot on for the most part (considering price and size).

I do!

I do too! Movie Masters are the only road Mattel has to my wallet. Though I think I'm good on the Nolan movie figures. If anything I may be down for a Lucious Fox...Mattel would be happy to give thier suit buck another go around, just need a good Freeman head. Rachel (no matter which one it is) is not a must have for me. She served her purpose in the movie but having a little plastic repersentation of her isn't a must.

What I DO want (and anyone who pays attention to me in other threads knows) are MM from other bat movies. Keaton Bats and Nickolson Jokers would be great but I'd also love to have a Kilmer Batman, Catwoman and Penguin, maybe an alfred or Max Shreck. Then there's the Superman movies.....

I'm not sure if I will be able to build the bat signal as it is.

I hear ya. Seems Mattel just wants to make Batman and Bane available and my stores don't seem to be restocking. Hopefully the rest of them start showing up. I got lucky with Catwoman and Alfred...I don't know if I can count on finding Blake and Ra's.

I've gotten Batman, Batman W/Blueprints(K-mart), Bane, Alfred, and Gordon(Wal-Mart) so far. I haven't seen any of the other figures. I would rather finish this line before looking for any additional figures.

I've seen Batman, Bane, and Catwoman at my local comic book store. I bought them ALL online, though, in a buying frenzy when I got home from seeing the movie and just HAD to have them. So having received them and built the bat-signal, now I'm just looking at those last main characters that aren't made and missing.

I bought:

Alfred (DKR)

Batman (DKR, KMart blueprints)

Bane (DKR)

Catwoman (DKR, goggles up)

GCPD Blake (DKR)

Ra's Al Ghul (DKR)

Scarecrow (DK, suited)

Two-Face (DK)

Joker (DK, jail cell scene outfit, w/bazooka) (I think the likeness & body sculpt is better than the first release wearing his long coat)

Still need to get Commissioner Gordon (DKR, shattered signal), and plan to get a normal Harvey Dent, who is super-cheap online. Probably won't do the Joker's thugs, since I discovered the figure itself only has one mask, the pack-in "crime scene evidence" features the varying masks the thugs actually wore. If the figure itself had 6 different head variants, I would have bought each one.

Lucius Fox tops my want list, followed by the Dawes girls, and then Miranda Tate. Those are really the only other major characters, short of perhaps the recurring Mayor character.

Are they REALLY making figures of the 1966 Batman TV series?!?!?!?! Where is that news?! I must read!

I would absolutely love to have figures from all of the Burton/Schumacher Batman films. Even as bad as it got by the time Batman & Robin rolled around, I still loved the costume designs.

The League of Shadows ninjas from Batman Begins should have been made a while ago. They could reuse the body for both a Bruce Wayne and a Ra's Al Ghul figure.

Also, Bane needs a few paramilitary looking henchmen.

Finally, a Bruce Wayne figure in a suit ( yes I realize I could "make my own", but I shouldn't have to)

I'd like Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, and Batman and Robin Movie Masters, too. Whether you liked those last two or not, you can't dislike the costumes too much. Val Kilmer and George Clooney Batman figures and two different Chris O'Donnell Robin figures would be awesome. You could do two different Michael Keaton Batmans, too, as the costume changed in Batman Returns.

Whether you liked those last two or not, you can't dislike the costumes too much.

Um...Nipples? :)

I would likely pick up a Kilmer Batman. Clooney Batrman? Meh.....

But yes, It would be great if they did toys of all those movies!

Maybe at least a two pack with Burton Batman and Joker. I really don't think I'd go to the trouble that these things require these days to get stuff from the other movies. I just don't want them very much. I'd buy an Arnold Mr. Freeze and Catwoman and Penguin though if they made them and I could get them easily and affordably enough. I can't wait to see what comes of the 60s Batman stuff they teased at comicon.

The 60s and Burton Batmobiles would be great too if they would offer them at around $60 or less.