DCUC Video Reviews...

Nguyen_Dragon

I just watched them. They look better than I thought they would. I do like the raised emblims on their chests. Too bad it's just the bare bones figures with not even a figure stand packaged in with them (just too expensive to keep doing, right, Matty?) So the wave 1 WILL have Red Robin and SB Prime? Did this line up get changed about 3 or 4 times or was I just confused?

It's a good Batman, but I have a good Batman already. As for Supes, I think I'm waiting for the Snyder Supes movie masters to get my "modern" version of him. Not planning on picking these up.

I just watched them. They look better than I thought they would. I do like the raised emblims on their chests. Too bad it's just the bare bones figures with not even a figure stand packaged in with them (just too expensive to keep doing, right, Matty?) So the wave 1 WILL have Red Robin and SB Prime? Did this line up get changed about 3 or 4 times or was I just confused?

It's a good Batman, but I have a good Batman already. As for Supes, I think I'm waiting for the Snyder Supes movie masters to get my "modern" version of him. Not planning on picking these up.

I am also going to pass... They look OK but not worth using my toy fund on when there is ML, TMNT and MOTUC...

Wave 1 will not have have Red Robin and SB Prime, they're part of the "21st" wave of DCUC, the final wave with these two. Bats and Supes will be re-released in wave 1.

Wave 1 will not have have Red Robin and SB Prime, they're part of the "21st" wave of DCUC, the final wave with these two. Bats and Supes will be re-released in wave 1.

LOL, but they're on the back of the CARD! UGH, there's one more wave, why make it so confusing?!?!?

LOL, but they're on the back of the CARD! UGH, there's one more wave, why make it so confusing?!?!?

Actually, the reviews are for Batman and Superman from wave 21 of DCUC that is remnants of the All Star waves. It will include all four on the back of the card (Robin, Supes, Bats, and SB Prime). DC and Batman Unlimited have some slightly repainted Bats and Supes. It looks like Superman has a metallic blue to it.

I love the Superman. I must have it. The only other one I'd even be slightly interested in is Batman, but I like DC Direct's version better. Love that Superman though...

EDIT: Okay...I saw the Batman review, and I was wrong. I want it too. (lol)

Red Robin by Pixel-Dan...

I like the little skoff Dan gives at the mention of the staff accessory. As if he can't believe that it actually comes with one, which is understandable.

This MAY be the one I pick up if I can get over Tim Drake being just as buff as Batman and Superman...

I would get Supes, but the head sculpt bothers me. Looks like that guy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Yes!! That was driving me crazy, trying to figure out who he reminded me of. Thanks feat. (lol)

Why didn't they reviewed the new 52 Batgirl figure?, oh lemme guess that one isn't even out yet?. That darn Mattel gotta keep me waiting all the time can't you see i want my Babs dang it!!.

what happend to compare these suckers with older figures? anyway they look cool but really expensive for what they are. i mean its just the figure and they are up at 18usd at bbts. i dont know. i was all like yes but now i just want red robin and prime. i will leave it at that. allthough i love that batman. something is weird with supeman. he doesnt looks like a man but a kid then his cape doesnt seem to be attached well. i dont know.

what happend to compare these suckers with older figures? anyway they look cool but really expensive for what they are. i mean its just the figure and they are up at 18usd at bbts. i dont know. i was all like yes but now i just want red robin and prime. i will leave it at that. allthough i love that batman. something is weird with supeman. he doesnt looks like a man but a kid then his cape doesnt seem to be attached well. i dont know.

I think the New 52 Superman is younger...

what happend to compare these suckers with older figures?

something is weird with supeman. he doesnt looks like a man but a kid

They're all the same buck. If you have one, you know how tall the new one will be.

They de-aged Superman in the comics because, well...if he's in his early 20's his books will sell better?....maybe?....

I would get Supes, but the head sculpt bothers me. Looks like that guy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Yes!! That was driving me crazy, trying to figure out who he reminded me of. Thanks feat. (lol)

@loll@ Well, I guess Xander has really come into his own, who'd ever guess he'd be immortalized as Superboy Prime.