WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT THE " MAN OF STEEL" TEASER TRAILER ??

uli62

FIRST LET ME START OFF BY SAYING MY PRAYERS ARE WITH THE FAMILIES IN COLORADO !!

I NOTICE NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE MAN OF STEEL TRAILER !? WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ??

ME I WAS AT THE EDGE OF MY SEAT AND OMG !! IT FELT SO MODERN , SO REAL JUST LIKE THE DARK KNIGHT !! LOVE THE " LORD OF THE RINGS " MUSIC AND THE FLYING ... MAN !!! TWO WORDS MAN "HES BACK !!""

Heres a look at the trailer for those that haven't seen it

http://enewsi.com/movies/190-22997.html

LOL, wow I must have really zoned out. The LOTR music seemed to bother everyone and I completely missed it. On top of that, the Hobbit trailer came immediately before Man of Steel where I saw the movie!

you got the Hobbit trailer? lucky! I had to sit thru Jason Bourne(starring Daniel Craig's almost-as-haggard lil brother and Daniel Craig's wife...where the hell was my Skyfall trailer?!) COPS the movie(another Jake Gyllenhaal has a bald head vehicle), "Zack-Gallifinakis-acting-kinda-fem-again-while-Will-Ferrel-punches-a-Baby The Movie", Gangster Squad (could Ryan Gosling be more bland and how many frogs does Nick Nolte have jammed in his throat? PS-already saw the Untouchables, and it didnt have rap/hiphop beats.)

• Like 1

What the hell is with the LOTR music, why is Clark Kent a fisherman and why the hell is he hitchhiking? Not to mention the fact that for teaser to a Superman movie, there was surprising little Superman in the damn thing! I had a bit of faith in Zack Snyder when he started this movie, but after Sucker Punch I lost a fair bit of it and after watching this thing, I'm pretty near out of faith. Rapidly losing interest here DC!!

• Like 1

What the hell is with the LOTR music, why is Clark Kent a fisherman and why the hell is he hitchhiking? Not to mention the fact that for teaser to a Superman movie, there was surprising little Superman in the damn thing!

I imagine they're going for "Superman: Birthright"...the years between leaving Smallville and getting to Metropolis. He spends time wandering the world, connecting with people, trying to figure out where he fits in with the needs of the world and his powers to do good. That part of Birthright is good...as long as they dont make him a vegan because he can see the magical life auras around all creatures. LAME.

Yeah, that music is distracting when all you can think of is crying Hobbits and "GANDAAAAAAAAAALF!"

tumblr_lfk5rkzgwr1qavcmoo1_500.png

• Like 1

What the hell is with the LOTR music, why is Clark Kent a fisherman and why the hell is he hitchhiking? Not to mention the fact that for teaser to a Superman movie, there was surprising little Superman in the damn thing! I had a bit of faith in Zack Snyder when he started this movie, but after Sucker Punch I lost a fair bit of it and after watching this thing, I'm pretty near out of faith. Rapidly losing interest here DC!!

This was a teaser ,so you got a very small segment.The moive is still being made.

• Like 4

I have say this to his hitchhiking. "FLY YOU FOOL!" The music makes it oddly appropriate.

• Like 2

This was a teaser ,so you got a very small segment.The moive is still being made.

I agree this is just a teaser. wait and see.

I have say this to his hitchhiking. "FLY YOU FOOL!" The music makes it oddly appropriate.

Wow, Hordak...people must really hate us for pointing out that they cant remember music from a movie that only came out about 10 years ago. Guess that's double negative worthy? Guess there are wrong answers for opinion based topics titled "WHAT DID YOU THINK?"

pre-Crisis Superman would throw these petty Commies into the sun for stifling free thought.

I wouldn't say it's a review of the teaser trailer. It's just silly! It more like thoughts and comments right? :)

I'm pleased to see how fresh and different it looks. As mentioned it feels very modern but at the same time says nothing Superman about it. I'm thinking this movie can either be very good and well praised or a split of good and bad reviews like Superman Returns.

Now I'm starting to regret that I wasn't able to work on it.

• Like 2

That is the most intensely boring-ass thing I've ever seen. The thing is, it doesn't work with Superman. Having a prolonged origin for Batman makes sense (i.e. Batman Begins), because Bruce is having to make a difficult choice: does he live his life as a normal man and use his money to push everything to the back of his mind, which would be a good life, or does he choose the more difficult and insane path and turn himself into a dark hunter and face the risk of death and personal violence, which is absolutely crazy but the right thing to do? That is a choice, that is a difficult decision that requires some rumination and soul-searching. Here's Superman's choice: I can fly and I'm invincible, I can use that to help people or... just, like, do stuff, I guess. It's not a difficult decision, there's no soul-searching required. nothing can hurt you, becoming a hero costs you nothing. There's no sacrifice involved.

• Like 1

Perhaps it's too early to say right now, but so far the collective information I've seen points towards disaster.

Two things stuck out:

1. Why the hell is the son of a farmer out on a boat fishing?

2. And I'm paraphrasing here: "You can be either good or evil."

Are you serious? Boy Scouts with super powers aren't taught how to be "evil."

You'll excuse my tone. I'm scared s***less (so to speak) that if man of Steel fails it's the end of DC Comics on the big screen.

Meanwhile, Marvel prepares for "Phase II," Ant-Man and whatever the hell that group with the squirrel is called.

• Like 1

You'll excuse my tone. I'm scared s***less (so to speak) that if man of Steel fails it's the end of DC Comics on the big screen.

Meanwhile, Marvel prepares for "Phase II," Ant-Man and whatever the hell that group with the squirrel is called.

I feel the same way. Fitting in a sense that Superman is the only one that can save them all at the movies...i wish the character the best, though im not sure he's in the best hands.

Ant Man?! Ant Man?!

I feel the same way. Fitting in a sense that Superman is the only one that can save them all at the movies...i wish the character the best, though im not sure he's in the best hands.

Ant Man?! Ant Man?!

How the hell is it the end? They always can start another Batman trilogy up

That's great WJ. DC makes a billion dollars every 10 years while Marvel kicks their ass six ways to Sunday as they do a lap around on their major superheroes.

I don't want to see another Batman trilogy (well, I do, but not right now). I wanna see Wonder Woman. And Flash. And Aquaman. And Green Arrow. And the Teen Titans. And the Justice League. And Hawkman.

How is it that Marvel can put together movies about Rocket Raccoon and (presumably) Hank "Wife-Beater" Pym while DC struggles to get its major properties on the screen?

• Like 1

That's great WJ. DC makes a billion dollars every 10 years while Marvel kicks their ass six ways to Sunday as they do a lap around on their major superheroes.

I don't want to see another Batman trilogy (well, I do, but not right now). I wanna see Wonder Woman. And Flash. And Aquaman. And Green Arrow. And the Teen Titans. And the Justice League. And Hawkman.

How is it that Marvel can put together movies about Rocket Raccoon and (presumably) Hank "Wife-Beater" Pym while DC struggles to get its major properties on the screen?

I have no clue why DC is so scared to get a movie out there right..They have to have faith and look at what Marvel is doing

Funny how at one time DC had movies out and Marvel was the the one who was getting killed

It reminds me of the Baseball All Star game

The AL wins a few then the NL wins a few

I have no clue why DC is so scared to get a movie out there right..

The answer is because they're simply not serious about getting their stuff out there. If you're serious about ANYTHING in life, you find a way to get it done. Marvel was serious and now have a list of 30 + movies under their belts.

DC needs to start smaller, IMO. One of Marvel's early successes was Blade, c-list character at best. But they got a serious script, decent talent and put together a movie that a lot of people enjoyed. DC needs to take a c-lister, forget about the summer blockbuster for once, put the movie out Oct. or March and just make an enjoyable picture to get people talking about DC movies.

• Like 2