DC Club Infinite Earths Subscription 2013

featofstrength

sometimes shops are self to blame. i mean some walmarts didnt got figures and maybe they just should regroup these figures and send them in other walmarts that didnt got them in the first place. i would buy some if i would see them in hand but mattel doesnt want to deliver these worldwide for no reason at all. i would even pay full price on them around here but i refuse to pay the figure and 25 bucks shipping, lol.

Ouch!

I wish my hair looked like that...

If someone could get Jeff Lynne to talk/sing in support of Matty subs, I'd go in

You might but how many people would pull out if he did?

I think thy will commit to this but have to reely on us "cherrypickers"..I'm sorry I bought the Club Eternia sub I can't do both

But I will get Larfleeze and Saintwalker when they come out the day of sale if there are any left

If the line goes through that is...

We need 40% before midnight. Im sorry but the truth is if it fails, even the cherrys pickers aren't going to get what they want. I suggest buying in, keeping what you want selling the rest or save them for later and sell them at a higher price. You know they are collector items made in a limited run and will be worth more in the future. But if we dont buy it will get blown to hell.

I can't do it. I just can't. I've had way too many problems with them this year. If they could guarantee me that they wouldn't keep shipping my figures to an address I told them to change 6 times since February then maybe I'd be on board.

It's time to put my money where my mouth is. Even though I'd love the figures, I'm not giving them another dime past this year's sub.

• Like 5

I think thy will commit to this but have to reely on us "cherrypickers"..I'm sorry I bought the Club Eternia sub I can't do both

But I will get Larfleeze and Saintwalker when they come out the day of sale if there are any left

If the line goes through that is...

They may have commited to it nomatter what

I can't do it. I just can't. I've had way too many problems with them this year. If they could guarantee me that they wouldn't keep shipping my figures to an address I told them to change 6 times since February then maybe I'd be on board.

It's time to put my money where my mouth is. Even though I'd love the figures, I'm not giving them another dime past this year's sub.

I understand where you are coming from. Mattel has definately had customer service issues. However, you realize that if you sign up you get to put in the address for THAT order and that is where they will send it. I hope you reconsider, we could use the help.