TNI Fantasy Football 2012

TommyGoth

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's cool with me, thanks!

alright, so who wants, or doesn't want the draft generator thing?

normally, we wouldn't know until 30 mins before the draft what our positions would be.

However, as Nevermore pointed out, there are websites that will generate a draft order for you. The website would email the order to everyone for verification. That way, you would have some time to plan your draft strategy or do some mock drafts.

I vote FOR the generator.

I'm in the middle if a very busy week and will not have time to prepare my draft strategy if I know my draft position. I feel that I would be at a disadvantage if others are able to prepare and I am not.

I vote AGAINST the generator.

draft time has been changed to 1:30 pacific / 4:30 eastern time this Sunday because I am in another league that drafts at 12/3

that league is also looking for at least 3 players to make it 10. you are all invited to join. it's the jbfl league run by rhinoman, maybe some of you have already played in it before

So the Draft's moved back a half hour? I just want to make sure so I don't come at the wrong time.

yes, the draft moved back half an hour to 1:30. I am in the jbfl league too, and that draft is at 12.

like I just said, the jbfl league has room for more teams for anyone interested

I vote for knowing in advance and so does my friend (who is not on this board). I can't join anymore leagues though otherwise...too many divided loyalties!

As far as a disadvantage goes I don't think that should matter. Knowing ahead of time allows you to prepare. If you can't, you can't. Just like some people can't make the draft so they'll be autopicked. Sucks but thats what happens. That is a HUGE disadvantage. Just my opinion. I've already mocked a bunch from various spots and participated in both 10 and 12 team league drafts so I may have an unfair advantage over someone who will be participating in their 1st this Sunday. Knowing the spot and mocking might help more than it hurts.

draft time has been changed to 1:30 pacific / 4:30 eastern time this Sunday because I am in another league that drafts at 12/3

that league is also looking for at least 3 players to make it 10. you are all invited to join. it's the jbfl league run by rhinoman, maybe some of you have already played in it before

Link and password to join?

the jbfl league is League ID#: 528682

Password: marvel2012

that league only has 7.

the marvelous news league has 11 players, needs 1 more.

Marvelous News Football 2012 (ID# 568369)

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/le...ewsfootball2012

the password is adc

(I also sent you a direct invite outsiders

I signed up for everything... What is a JBFL league anyway? I don't think I ever played in one...

jbfl is the name.. I think it's something like Joe Battlelines Football League maybe.. it's run by Rhinoman, he is a member here and at marvelousnews.. I have played in it for a few years

I signed up for everything... What is a JBFL league anyway? I don't think I ever played in one...

jbfl is the name.. I think it's something like Joe Battlelines Football League maybe.. it's run by Rhinoman, he is a member here and at marvelousnews.. I have played in it for a few years

Gotcha... No worries and I know him so it's all good...

the random draft order has been generated. Yahoo had a setting that I didn't see before. So everyone can now go see where they will be picking and think about it the next couple of days.

I am picking 1st... which I definitely didn't want. In the MarvelousNews league I am picking 11th... both horrible spots. I hate this

please remember that the draft is this Sunday, 1:30 PST / 4:30 EST

I got 11th.

man.. like I said, I have that spot in the marvelous news league... it's a scary spot because you get the 11th and 14th picks.. and then you have to wait like 20 picks before you get another shot! I don't know what I am going to do in either league yet. both of my spots are at the ends of the snake order... so I have huge gaps between picks. I usually like to pick like 4th-7th.. that's a good spot

I like my draft if the guys that I picked with question marks end up reporting to camp, not being suspended a long time, etc

plus, the yahoo draft grader liked my draft too :)

• 3 months later...

I just barely edged Clam out for 3rd place. Beat him by 0.01 points. Doesn't get any closer than that. lol

I just barely edged Clam out for 3rd place. Beat him by 0.01 points. Doesn't get any closer than that. lol

Wow, didn't see that! Hella close. I lost the championship in my other league by 4 points. I left points on the bench too. I had Lynch and Seattle's D playing and was down by less than a point at one point. I just needed a sack or turnover on the final drive but SF scored and dropped me a few more points. Oh well.

yeah.. that was crazy to lose that game. I would have been upset if it were the championship game!

Congrats to Nevermore!

fun season all around..thanks everyone for playing!