TNI Fantasy Football 2012

TommyGoth

I checked the list from last year and everyone has their email hidden and aren't using their forum name so hard to contact them. We should be able to get 5 more before the deadline...

hey, since you were the commish last year, can you contact the other guys from last year, I don't have access to their emails and I can't remember who they are. we are still missing:

Quantum City Leapers

fighting grackels

Intergalactic D-Cons

Stockton Pillbugs

The Cosmic Avengers

The Gotham Knights

and we need 5 more teams

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked the list from last year and everyone has their email hidden and aren't using their forum name so hard to contact them. We should be able to get 5 more before the deadline...

hey, since you were the commish last year, can you contact the other guys from last year, I don't have access to their emails and I can't remember who they are. we are still missing:

Quantum City Leapers

fighting grackels

Intergalactic D-Cons

Stockton Pillbugs

The Cosmic Avengers

The Gotham Knights

and we need 5 more teams

yeah, even though you might not be able to see the emails, you can send out a reminder that the league is joining up again, no?

It won't let me unless I start a whole new league cause it sends the a new link instead of the link we are using now...

yeah, even though you might not be able to see the emails, you can send out a reminder that the league is joining up again, no?

It won't let me unless I start a whole new league cause it sends the a new link instead of the link we are using now...

ah... that is something that I didn't think about. my bad, guess we should have just re-upped the old league.

We still can and just kill this one, not like we have lost too much time. Except, we already have 2 returning players that were not a part of the league last year. We need 4 more teams, I think we'll get them

Im in, Quantum City Leapers are now Satanville Angels.

yikes.. what a name. you might as well have just called your team the Detroit Lions.

UPDATE, from last year's list:

Halfback Hamsters - Hamsterboy

Angel Investigations - Tommygoth

Quantum City Leapers - Starscream49 (returning as Satanville Angels

Stockton Pillbugs -

Fighting Grackels -

DaBears - Clam

Intergalactic DCons -

Outsiders INC. - Outsiders

Fremont Wolfpack - Nevermore

The Cosmic Avengers -

Vick's Dog Park - Darth Joe

The Gotham Knights - HardrockBatman

BACK for 2012 after missing last year -

Prime Patriots - Prime 2099

New York Zeons - Royal Zarak

there is only 1 spot left, and we are still missing 3 teams from last year:

Intergalactic D-Cons

The Cosmic Avengers

The Gotham Knights

UPDATED to include the return of the fighting grackels

UPDATED 8/13 to include the return of Stockton Pillbugs

• 2 weeks later...

Checked today and it says we have 2 spots open and live online draft is set for Tue Aug 28 7:00pm CDT

I am going to move the draft to Sunday, August 26th, if everybody is cool with that. It sounds like most people wanted it on the weekend. I think a time of about 1pm PST, 4pm EST would be good.. let me know if it's not a good time.. we have 3 weeks left

hoping to get 2 more teams. I thought the D-Cons and Stockton Pillbugs would come back.. but I can't remember who they are so I can't message them.. but they are always in.

if nobody else comes back, I'll try to invite 2 more teams

Once we get all 12 (assuming it happens before the draft) can we get a draft order ahead of time? I know we typically do it right before but I'd like to mock from whatever spot I get to strategize. There's an online draft order generator where you just type in the names and emails and it will automatically email our order. Just a thought.

Once we get all 12 (assuming it happens before the draft) can we get a draft order ahead of time? I know we typically do it right before but I'd like to mock from whatever spot I get to strategize. There's an online draft order generator where you just type in the names and emails and it will automatically email our order. Just a thought.

I wouldn't mind that.. but tell me how again? we use a separate draft order generator, and then I lock those positions into the yahoo thing ahead of time?

It states right on the main screen of the fantasy league:

The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

right, but that is because I have it set that way currently. We could randomly do the order via the draft generator that nevermore was talking about.. and then lock in the draft order manually before our draft.. so you could kind of make a plan of attack.

I like that idea

The draft order will be randomly determined approximately 30 minutes before the draft begins.

right, but that is because I have it set that way currently. We could randomly do the order via the draft generator that nevermore was talking about.. and then lock in the draft order manually before our draft.. so you could kind of make a plan of attack.

I like that idea

You know how many people are going to be complaining about their position... I mean if we had all the same people from last year than we can do it like a normal draft of worst to best but we don't.

I like that idea

You know how many people are going to be complaining about their position... I mean if we had all the same people from last year than we can do it like a normal draft of worst to best but we don't.

I don't understand why anybody would be complaining about their position any more than usual. It would still be completely random. The only difference is, you would know your position ahead of time.

1 spot left. There are only a couple weeks left.. I guess at this point we should open the gates up to anyone instead of waiting for returning players.. maybe a few days more?

I like that idea

I don't understand why anybody would be complaining about their position any more than usual. It would still be completely random. The only difference is, you would know your position ahead of time.

Right it would be the exact same thing people would just have a heads up as to what position instead of just 30 mins before. Same thing just we find out earlier. The draft generator I used in my league requires the email addresses of the ppl and then automatically emails them their position. Then all you would have to do is set that as the order.

How are we doing with getting the last player?

well, we still need 1. if anybody knows anyone from another league or whatever, go ahead and invite them