July 2012 Toy Haul Thread

Wheeljack35

I went into Marshalls today looking for the 6" Tygra and or the 4" Slyth but no luck there...But what I did come across were these

003-11.jpg

Air Raid who I never seen in my area when they came out was $7 and the General Grevious was $3

I have gotten alot of things on clearance so far this week.Check you stores some except for Marshalls are ready for the toy transistions into Christmas so we will be seeing alot of new things and alot of clearance

Well those are not out at retail until October I believe. I had ordered the case before I we knew they were coming here and it was too late to cancel them.

A freind of mine on facebook got them and he said that he bought them from TRU

My Haul for July!! I got Thundercracker, Skywarp and Reflector online for before TF-Con, and the rest I snagged at TF-Con this weekend, my G1 Season 1 collection is getting near complete!

IMG_0006.jpg

1343053860[/url]' post='16767625']

Uh-Oh,Look what I found at Target this morning.

Cool! Found him at the Roosevelt target yesterday! Wish the target city store right outside sold the prime and generations line! All they've got is them cyberverse ones.