2012 SDCC BBTS...

must not be that insane.. they sold out of all the good stuff already! 65 for the Masters of Evil... I guess I would if I had a lot of cash. it's only a 35$ markup... but I am broke so, meh

saw them yesterday and i was like wTF!!!!

I think I'd have been out of this hobby a long time ago if everyone charged prices like that ... exclusive or no ... damn ...

i follow them on facebook and they said the prices are that high because they have to pay their buyers for their time, hotel, food, etc

so much for me getting the game accurate bruticus @grumpy@

You should be able to the him at HTS...

maybe but if it's the same price that it is on BBTS I'm going to end up passing on it.

maybe but if it's the same price that it is on BBTS I'm going to end up passing on it.

If it ends up on HTS, it will be the same price it is at SDCC, $99.99.

its hasbro toy store at least I assume so it should be cheaper if not the same price that it is at the con... Personally I've decided that I am not going to get fall of cybertron video game because of this bs ... This toy should be a regular release in the proper video game colors not an exclusive ... total bs imo

That's what I'm not understanding. Why the craze for the Hasbro stuff? You know it's going on HTS. And how much of that stuff is just going to sit there?

none of it will sit there for more than an hour or so.. things have gone in the past in as little as a minute (Galactus).

Last year I think most things lasted about an hour, the good stuff about 15 minutes or so.. but their website was terrible

Anyhow, I really want the MU Masters of Evil set because I love the MU line, love those characters, and think those figures rock. I also really want the classic Jinx figure. And these editions will be the only chance to get them. I like some of their other stuff, but I won't be that bummed if I can't score them

That's what I'm not understanding. Why the craze for the Hasbro stuff? You know it's going on HTS. And how much of that stuff is just going to sit there?

none of it will sit there for more than an hour or so.. things have gone in the past in as little as a minute (Galactus).

Last year I think most things lasted about an hour, the good stuff about 15 minutes or so.. but their website was terrible

Anyhow, I really want the MU Masters of Evil set because I love the MU line, love those characters, and think those figures rock. I also really want the classic Jinx figure. And these editions will be the only chance to get them. I like some of their other stuff, but I won't be that bummed if I can't score them

People think Matty is bad... HTS has no auto refresh...

Matty used to be bad, but they also probably produce more for their website than Hasbro does. I'd say Bruticus will be gone within 5 minutes on Hasbro, if they even make it past SDCC.

The Shockwave & Destro set is probably going to go that quickly as well...

But not everything sells out on HTS. Sometimes the Star Wars and G.I. Joe exclusives take awhile to sell out.

not that I can remember. I can't rememember any Joe SDCC item lasting more than an hour. Oh wait, actually, the ONLY one to last at all was the Destro ROC movie 2-pack. That was there for days. Every single-pack figure they have done was gone under an hour, and most less then 5 minutes

But not everything sells out on HTS. Sometimes the Star Wars and G.I. Joe exclusives take awhile to sell out.

not that I can remember. I can't rememember any Joe SDCC item lasting more than an hour. Oh wait, actually, the ONLY one to last at all was the Destro ROC movie 2-pack. That was there for days. Every single-pack figure they have done was gone under an hour, and most less then 5 minutes

I am still pissed about Triple T Slaughter...

yeah they only have left overs on the website. and they go fast.

How quick do most of the exclusives sell out at the show?

an interesting question ... I Guess the answer depends on two things

The hype/or demand of the exclusive

& the amount of said product made

JJ actually goes the con perhaps he can give more insight into this one