2012 SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe Jinx Figure Info

The Wire

I hear ya... I REALLY wanted the Red Jinx and mine arrived yesterday from Amazon. I would like to get the white one but prob won't bother unless they show up on HTS. Hopefully some finally pop back up today!

Its odd that my stuff shipped but they haven't charged my credit card yet... I wonder if they are still sorting out issues...

that has happened to me before with them too. they'll catch it. don't "worry" lol

I've made my little stand......(lemonades only 25cents and the doctor is in too). No Jinx for me............I have meditated for many moons (as per many a great warriors pre-hunt rituals) anddddd I think I'm done hunting SDCC specials online, maybe if at some interdimensional garage sale somebody was selling her for 20$ mayyybeee or some Bizarroworld Swap meet I might reconsider buttt I'll admit it, I'm a toy junkie with withered veins for a wallet, the lines of worry on mah face begin to show, I should be saving for a car instead of saving for Cobra Commander/Starscream fix, not sucking the glass pipe that is amazon or big bad toy store. I feel bad for turning my GF's son over to the dark side as well. He's a fledgling madman (legitimate too, cause he has small kids who he's turning onto Joes, very kewl) w/a new passion for collecting, bad thing is I turned him onto all my secret shopping spots so he calls me now when he see's something. I snagged up the SDCC? Podium/Business Suit Cobra Commander thanks to his keen eyes and new obsession to reclaim his childhood, its kinda kool hes a 90s child and I'm an 80s man so we differ on points & periods of Joe Coolness. Aneeeways I have the monees for Jinx now & so far SDCC Zaranna, Sgt Slaughter, Business Suit CC adorn my collection (80s Jinx was one of my last buys as a lad) buttt I just can't break down to buy her this time around. I'm tiring of ethclusives and being part of the in-crowd, I just wish Hasblow would just accept the fact that Adult Collectors are a huge part of Joes success or sucksess and either way, wide release the damn things as normal toy company would for customers wanting to buy their product, hell even drug dealers understand that business model.....So (Soup Nazi style) No Jinx for me, my inner adult said no dice this time champ. Good Luck fellow hunters and madmen......oh and I got up to go to the baffroom when HasbloW ToY ShOp went live and missed it(Jinx) bof times (bummer, its mah fault I was a man that had all I could eat at the china-hut the night before). At least I got to see it sell out online, it was beautiful it was like a star streaking across the fading evenings sky burning out above the millions like so much ethclusive magick.......

• Like 1

LOOKS LIKE THE EXCLUSIVES WENT BACK UP THIS MORNING. Managed to get a red Jinx and X-Force. Had a white one in my cart but now she's gone :-( No Shockwave HISS for me!

Derpy is back up for those that are interested!

• Like 1

LOOKS LIKE THE EXCLUSIVES WENT BACK UP THIS MORNING. Managed to get a red Jinx and X-Force. Had a white one in my cart but now she's gone :-( No Shockwave HISS for me!

Derpy is back up for those that are interested!

Stupid pony sold out again... I was about to grab one for RTP...

I guess they still canceling multiple orders...

Hrmm......don't you hate it when at the end of a scary movie the zombie, alien, monster, sea sharks, land shark, trend setting masked madman, psycho (is there a difference?) inanimate devil possessed doll, killer cyborg, inanimate possessed automobiles-household items-18wheeled green goblin faced diesel fueled nightmare, comes back to life, despite being dealt the "deathblow", our heroes stand back w/uncertainty at the situation, they feel for the moment their safe, they sigh, laugh, kiss, breath heavily shaking in disbelief that "its finally over", then from out of the mist, fog, smokey fire in the background, nowhere, our antagonist springs back with one last well may be 2 more last lashes out at society and their death dealer. Usually the protag fends them off while some other random character (you forgot about completely or were lead to believe they were killed in the final melee) returns from oblivion to deal death themselves like so much buttery popcorned cliched goodness. Welllll I kinda feel like and ailing John McClain (w/hair long flowing locks though) stumbling out of the Nakatomi Towers with so much brain and blood matter all over me I'm almost certain to have caught several illness and various viruses. And then AtRossius, N-Dragon & jedi-duke working like one man, one cop, one Sgt. Al (from family matters) Powell steps from outta the dark (no pun) & guns down that badass blonde locked german who should've died from one of cinema's finest chokeout sessions, every order digitally confirmed is one more bullet that will surely put an end to the night-daymare? that is not getting to order (at least get her in the basket? CROM why has though forsaken me?) or at least feel her plastic goodness in my warming glowing warming arms.........haha since were 3 hours behind the east coast I was surely in the shi&ter again just waking up (this time realing from filibertos goodness) so I missed out again, Touche Hasblow your my Anton Chigur...........at least Jason Vorhees finally made it the great hockey rink below......

Missed out on a white jinx but did manage to score the star wars exclusive (FINALLY!). Had the pony in my cart for RTP but it sold out as I was checking out.

That was f*ckin awesome of you to try for me! My offer still stands to pay for the shipping if someone could snag that stupid, ret*rted pony for me. I didn't know they were still putting these out either. DAMN YOU HASBROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone was expecting them to pop up at 9 A.M. ! Apparently they are cancelling dupe orders from today as well but it is probably not much stock.

My buddy delivered my two Jinxs today. They look awesome. I really wish I had another red one to open but since a lot of guys aren't getting any, I guess I'll be happy with what I got. Again, worked durning the day so I missed the moments-long HTS window. At least HTS seems to be doing their part to make sure everyone gets a shot with canceling multiple orders. They could have done nothing. It also means we could be getting dudes stalking HTS for weeks to come.

My buddy delivered my two Jinxs today. They look awesome. I really wish I had another red one to open but since a lot of guys aren't getting any, I guess I'll be happy with what I got. Again, worked durning the day so I missed the moments-long HTS window. At least HTS seems to be doing their part to make sure everyone gets a shot with canceling multiple orders. They could have done nothing. It also means we could be getting dudes stalking HTS for weeks to come.

I applaud them for doing that... Mattel would have probably just let it go since they already gotten their money...

True! Derpy is off the exclusives page... Hopefully we'll see Jinxes and HISSwave come back! I talked to a lady at HTS yesterday saying some guy ordered 4-5 Bruticus sets so I wouldn't be shocked to see some of these items pop up one last time.