2012 SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe Jinx Figure Info

The Wire

Hey guys, Im in the same boat, even though Im not looking for a GI Joe, but the Derpy Hooves pony. Since I'm just getting the pony, I wouldn't mind trying to get a red jinx for someone at cost who can't sit in front of the computer all day. Any idea on what the cost is for one of those?

I wish they'd say something. I missed out on Zarana and Slaughter because I didnt know when they went up for sell. I want to get Jinx for a resonable price.

I am still pissed about that Slaughter...

Lol, I remember you being pissed about it last year too

I wish they'd say something. I missed out on Zarana and Slaughter because I didnt know when they went up for sell. I want to get Jinx for a resonable price.

I am still pissed about that Slaughter...

Lol, I remember you being pissed about it last year too

I am going to be pissed until they reissue him... LOL

Anyone chasing after the Shockwave HISS Tank?...

Nope! Last yr I had Zarana and the CC/Starscream in my cart and didn't end up with either. This year I had BOTH Jinxes, a HISS and X-Force in my cart and now they're all listed as out of stock. Oh well, there's $170 that will go to my credit card instead of toys... But I really want red Jinx!

Yup, got hiss tank, both Jinx, ML, MU and Cliffjumper, passed on bruticus since i just sold all my war for cybertron a couple of weeks ago.

I think they did the same thing like last year but only this time they put up the hiss tank last (last year they put up skystriker/starscream first). since i have to do a separate order for hisstank/shockwave.

Haha, this is just my luck...I checked today at 9:00am my time and saw NOTHING listed at the HTS site...I just checked 10 min. ago and they are all SOLD OUT...wow. I figured this would happen...I camped around the HTS site all day yesterday and Monday for this? Oh well, you win some and you lose some.

I got screwed big time.

After waiting for 3 days and watching their site constantly.. I missed out because my credit card (which I have on file with them) expires in 2 weeks. I saw everything go up, and was at checkout within seconds. But I couldn't PAY. They gave me an error message that there was a problem with my payment method. I couldn't figure it out at first. I made sure everything was correct, and I already had it on file with them, no problems. So I switched to paypal instead. First attempt to pay, couldn't because the hisstank was out of stock. So I go to remove the hiss. 2nd attempt, couldn't because Jinx was out of stock, so I remove both Jinx. 3rd attempt, couldn't because X-Force was out of stock. So I removed the X-force.

I only ended up with the Masters of Evil set... and I am so bummed.. because I got screwed in such a BS way.. and they should have just removed the 'sold out" items for me instead of making me lose everything trying to check out.

I called them to talk about my credit card, and the nice lady told me that they don't take payments if your cc expires within a month.

they should have sent me an automated email to warn me of this, since I have had the same card on file with them for years. Or when I went to make sure everything was good to go last week, there should have been a warning on the payment info page..

so anyhow, if anybody out there scored extras.. please let me know