2012 SDCC Exclusive G.I.Joe Jinx Figure Info

The Wire

• 3 weeks later...

My SDCC Jinx is secured!

Friend of a friend scored me one regular and one variant. I had hoped for 2 regulars and a variant (one to open) but apparently they're only doing one of each per guest. Just glad to get one of each. Maybe I'll play the refresh game at HTS on monday morning and see what I come up with.

In other news, the DKR Batman is sold out, and the line for the TMNTs was so long the guy wasn't even gonna wait.

I really want her, but it's not something that I would pay too much for. I can't really think of any action figure that I would pay more than 20 bucks for. But other folks will.. so I guess I might never get a Jinx

Accully it was Tuesday last year.I should know I was stuck at work.

Actually, I was just trying to make a point. I went on the site immediately on Tuesday and Zarana was already sold out. Hence the Monday remark. I still don't believe they made her available to the masses...

She's not going for too much on ebay right now.......topping out around 40 bucks for the red one. In fact there are a bunch of "buy it now' auctions at 40 bucks(some with free shipping).....I'm tempted to just pick her up to just to be done with it. Zarana was going for almost over 60 at this point last year.

Shockwave seems to be topping out around 100 bucks.....both exclusives seem to be down price wise on ebay.......I just lost a Jinx auction for 35 bucks....the red one (my highest bid was 32 bucks) haven't seen any reports of either being sold out yet. Anyone know or can confirm?

I went to the con today and was able to snag 2 Red Jinxes, The GI-Joe/Transformers HISS and the Star Wars Set. The limit on the red Jinx was 2 per customer. The variant was 1 per. By the time i got up there the variant was gone. I might try to go back tomorrow and get some more of the Jinx. My wife is with me so i can possibly get 4 more if they are in stock.

I went to the con today and was able to snag 2 Red Jinxes, The GI-Joe/Transformers HISS and the Star Wars Set. The limit on the red Jinx was 2 per customer. The variant was 1 per. By the time i got up there the variant was gone. I might try to go back tomorrow and get some more of the Jinx. My wife is with me so i can possibly get 4 more if they are in stock.

yo! I don't know if you are helping anyone out or whatever, but if you get more of the Red Jinx, and they aren't spoken for, I would love to get one of course please... or if it's possible for you to scoop any of the Marvel Universe Masters of Evil boxset up, I would really appreciate it man.

I can work a trade with you.. you help me out with the SDCC exclusives, and I'll trade you a player to be named later in our Fantasy Football league! lol

True, if you could hook up a fellow collector is would be greatly appreciated, i would be willing to trade too if I had something you needed?

They aren't spoken for, you are the first three to respond and ask for one. If I can get my hands on them I will send each of you a pm.

If it is possible for you to get a Red or White Jinx, I'd be interested in trading or buying them from you too. Just let me know, thanks for offering to help people out.

Well i just got back to my house after the drive from San Diego. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to get anymore figures. I went with the intention of getting some this morning but i guess i waited too long to get them. I went to a panel and by the time i got out they were all sold out. Sorry guys...

Well i just got back to my house after the drive from San Diego. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to get anymore figures. I went with the intention of getting some this morning but i guess i waited too long to get them. I went to a panel and by the time i got out they were all sold out. Sorry guys...

hey no worries man. That's cool of you to even think about helping out. I would have been upset if I had heard that you missed your panel because you were standing in line trying to pick us up figures :)

well, who is all down for staying awake all night long on HTS.com? #US1#

Yeah, don't worry about it, man. Thanks for wanting to help out other fellow collectors.