School bus monitor doesn't want 'really nasty' kids charged

Wheeljack35

Well from what I have been hearing in recent days some of the kids are getting it from friends and students.They are being chastized and given the cold shoulder plus the parents have come down on them also

Well from what I have been hearing in recent days some of the kids are getting it from friends and students.They are being chastized and given the cold shoulder plus the parents have come down on them also

I find it surprising coming from other kids you would think them being on tv would make them famous among there own ... I guess it has but its backfired on them awesome @loll@

why is anyone suprised? its not like picking on people or bullying is something knew, its been going on forever. Kick the kids ass and move on. lol grounding and supension isnt going to do...it you just need one kid to turn around an d smack the crap out of him and itll stop.

<-- this is what I am saying :) aside from the asskicking thing ... I'd never expect that to happen never once as a kid have I ever seen anyone stand up for someone else or there bully I also don't agree with the ass kicking part ... people think they them selfs better than these kids yet they want to beat the kids to death at the same time makes them no better than the kids them self imo ...

I find it surprising coming from other kids you would think them being on tv would make them famous among there own ... I guess it has but its backfired on them awesome @loll@

I think she is well respected around the school and they by doing this got into trouble with more then their peers then there parents

it's unfortunate to say the least that nobody stopped this. But the woman couldn't do anything about it herself besides sit there and tell on them later. If she engaged them it would just egg them on, and if she touched them or yelled back at them, she would probably get into trouble herself. This was a middle-school bus, and the kids are probably 13 years old, and so was everybody else on the bus. So they had nothing to be afraid of. I don't think anyone I know could have possibly done that when I was in Jr.High..

and while I think it's stupid that the parents are getting death-threats, I wouldn't feel bad at all if somebody beat the crap out of these kids. Heck, if I saw them I would give each and every one of them an asswhoopin right now. Now I know I would be wrong too, but it's what they deserve.

Shes had the power to stop it all she had to do is her job & report it to someone the first time. Why not beat up the parents while you are kicking the #$## out of the kids ?.. I find it amusing you think one is ok but not the other... why stop there?.. Why is it ok for you to do harm to these kids when its not ok for them to pick on this lady ?.. Two wrongs make a right even though what you want to do to these kids is much worse than what they did to this lady ?.. Is it then ok for these parents to beat the #$## out of you since in there mind you are an adult taking advantage of these poor stupid ass kids ?..

oh, I would expect the parents would want to try to beat me up for beating their kids up. That is what they are supposed to do afterall. But they probably couldn't even if they wanted to. And yeah, I would give the parents a smack too just for being terrible parents and raising such monsters.

And no, 2 wrongs don't make a right. But they at least make things EVEN. lol

of course I am just exaggerating about physically beating up some little 13 year olds, even though they deserve it. But you are actually sticking up for these punks. That is sad man... makes me think differently of you

In my experience, Junior high students were the worst little disrespectful bastards.

I think I heard this Teh kids were kept in detention

I know its not harsh enough but remember when you guys were kids that was the worst thing that could happen to you..All the other kids got to go while you were forced to stay.I would of giving them a month long detention...Hell possibly more

But I just realized something...School ends this month in most cities I wonder if they could use summer school to punish them :P

In my experience, Junior high students were the worst little disrespectful bastards.

I know its not harsh enough but remember when you guys were kids that was the worst thing that could happen to you..All the other kids got to go while you were forced to stay.I would of giving them a month long detention...Hell possibly more

But I just realized something...School ends this month in most cities I wonder if they could use summer school to punish them :P

how bout military school with sergeant hartman that'll teach those pukes some manners :D

how bout military school with sergeant hartman that'll teach those pukes some manners :D

:P

grounding and supension isnt going to do...it you just need one kid to turn around an d smack the crap out of him and itll stop.

Exactly!

I never would have dreamed of doing something like this when I was that age. There were a lot of things I probably would have done, and got into a lot of trouble over, if it wasn't for the fear of my dad's hand on my butt. Other forms of punishment didn't bother me, but the thought of getting my butt whooped was a great deterrent. I wasn't abused by any means...I had an awesome childhood, but I knew where the boundaries and lines were, and I also knew what the punishment was if I chose to cross them...a good old fashioned spanking. That's precisely what these kids need.

I still remember the last time I was spanked. I was 12 or 13, and I was arguing with my mom in the living room, and I decided it would be a good idea to call her a "b*tch." I immediately looked at my dad, who had been sitting calmly on the couch right up to this point, but as soon as the word left my mouth, I saw the fire in his eyes, and he got up off the couch. I ran outside, and then stood out in the yard for about an hour, thinking I could escape the punishment I knew was due if I let him calm down. As soon as I walked back through the door, he grabbed me, spanked my little butt, and made me go to my room for the rest of the night. I was never tempted to call my mom any dirty names from that point on. @lol@

While I think that maybe a little too much is being made of this particular incident, I think it is great that it is bringing attention to the problem as a whole. Kids are getting more and more ruthless with their bullying. Other kids are killing themselves because of it. It is good that people are starting to see it a real problem now. Although I do wonder why now and not after one of the numerous kids committed suicide after being bullied. Whatever the case is people will hopefully have real dialogue about how to end this before more people suffer through it.

Does anyone know what the punishment was? As a teacher I get sick of spineless admins handing out nothing to some horrible acts. I once had a student who looked really down. I talked to her and finally she opened up and told me a group of other female students were harassing her (verbally and physically) on the bus. Since I did not have any of those other students I immediately contacted her administrator. I asked her the next day if he contacted her and she said no. I emailed him again. Next day still nothing. I called and left a message on his voice mail. Next day still nothing. The entire time she is being pushed around and verbally harassed. Finally on the 5th day of nothing being done I sent an email to all the admins and the counselors, saying something to the extent of "Since so-and-so hasn't talked to her I figured I must be emailing the wrong person. Can the person responsible for her please call her in and get the names and handle this situation?" Guess what...by lunch it was handled (by the original admin) and she wasn't harassed again. Total BS that thats what it takes sometimes to get people to actually give a crap about these kids.

• Like 1

Ehh... better parenting may have prevented this in the first place. Just saying.

F***** man I've been picked on my entire life where is my half million what a @##@@ joke @loll@ If this lady actually takes this $$ I hope she at least donates it to charity there are people worse off than her that can use it more than she does. Why are people even sending her $$ Its not like she does not have a job

it's unfortunate to say the least that nobody stopped this. But the woman couldn't do anything about it herself besides sit there and tell on them later. If she engaged them it would just egg them on, and if she touched them or yelled back at them, she would probably get into trouble herself. This was a middle-school bus, and the kids are probably 13 years old, and so was everybody else on the bus. So they had nothing to be afraid of. I don't think anyone I know could have possibly done that when I was in Jr.High..

and while I think it's stupid that the parents are getting death-threats, I wouldn't feel bad at all if somebody beat the crap out of these kids. Heck, if I saw them I would give each and every one of them an asswhoopin right now. Now I know I would be wrong too, but it's what they deserve.

Shes had the power to stop it all she had to do is her job & report it to someone the first time. Why not beat up the parents while you are kicking the #$## out of the kids ?.. I find it amusing you think one is ok but not the other... why stop there?.. Why is it ok for you to do harm to these kids when its not ok for them to pick on this lady ?.. Two wrongs make a right even though what you want to do to these kids is much worse than what they did to this lady ?.. Is it then ok for these parents to beat the #$## out of you since in there mind you are an adult taking advantage of these poor stupid ass kids ?..

I do hope she donates that money to some effective anti-bullying program. If she merely pockets the money... it would look bad... really bad.

• Like 1

I laugh like hell if she takes it & retires @loll@

I am telling you that is exactly what I would do. I would say thank you people that donated, now I don't have to put up with these POS kids anymore!

I laugh like hell if she takes it & retires @loll@

I am telling you that is exactly what I would do. I would say thank you people that donated, now I don't have to put up with your POS kids anymore!

<-- fixed @loll@

Gotta share this story from last night. I am in line for the movie Ted (my wife was outside). A in the row next to me was seemingly on a 1st date with some girl as he was telling her a bunch of stories that were intended to make him look cool. One of the stories is how this kid he used to pick on all the time in high school killed himself. He was showing no remorse, almost seeming proud of it. He proceeded to try and justify this by saying he doesn't like liars and the kid (who was very skinny) said he could bench 900 lbs. So apparently this was justification to help make this kids life hell until he finally killed himself. I was getting ready to say something when the girl he was with starts going off about how terrible it was and how her heart breaks for the kids and how he didn't know why the kid lied (maybe he was just trying to fit in), etc. I was so happy she had the strength to say that, especially in that setting where a lot of people would have just not said anything. Then the line moved and I didn't hear anything else. The sad part about all of the is so many people believe the bullied bring it on themselves and that it is some how good for them.

• Like 1