jjlecaros

Marvel Legends Series 3 Cases

He may be shorter than the Extremis figure, but I still like how he turned out. Is this ML wave showing up in stores now?

Im not surprised to be honest since he is coming from a Sub line originally. They do tend to be smaller sometimes. X Men Classic Cyclops (Lee version) just as an expample. Still looks nice though!

Draven

Slao, no, as far as I know they are not being found in stores yet. I bought that one from an ebay seller. I agree with both you and Draven, it's a good figure. It was one of my most anticipated for the year, and I'm not disappointed. I'm glad it found a slot in a Legends wave. I just wish it had been more like the version pictured at last year's comiccon when it was originally scheduled to be part of the Iron Man figures.

I guess the figures pictured on the back of the card are the primary versions, and the ones not pictured are the variants or running changes. I'm thinking about using the UPC I left in one of the pictures to see if any local store will be getting them. I'll probably buy the Neoclassic again if I find them in stores, because I want one to customize, along with the red Deadpool, Mystique, Blade and maybe the others depending on how difficult they are to get.

I want them all man! @loll@ Except green Doom don't need him. Though I could just give him to a friends kid I guess if I get him in my case.

Draven

I just wish it had been more like the version pictured at last year's comiccon when it was originally scheduled to be part of the Iron Man figures.

Yeah, he looked like this:

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/20110720-020734.jpg

On second thought to my original post, the more I look at those clunky new boots, I'm wishing Hasblow would have stuck with the original IM prototype...he was damn near perfect.

I just got an email from BBTS that my Deadpools has arrived... I am surprised since they usually get their stuff late...

It's a little disappointing about Iron Man's height but it's not a dealbreaker for me persoanlly, I will get most of these except the Punisher and Mystique, since I'm pretty happy with their previous versions and Red Deadpool since I originally got the 2-pack with Warpath.

Lol, I forgot that they left some of the red paint off of the torso of the one they had there. Better color scheme I think, though. I think the boots were originally supposed to be swappable. Who knows, maybe they'll put the smaller boots and comics colors version in with that Iron Man Legends build comics version Iron Monger wave. I'd rather it be all new figures, but I doubt it'll be, anyway.

I got the Hasbro box set Iron Man that came with Maria Hill and the Toybiz Face Off Modular Armor out of storage to compare them to Neo Classic. Neo Classic stands about eye to eye with box set, and Modular is still a hair shorter. Hasbro DOES tend to make all Legends scale Iron Man figures on the small side, but that particular figure is not as out of scale as some people are making it out to be. Some people just like blowing things out of proportion (*cough fwoosh cough*). Ultimately, both Hasbro and Toybiz fudged every Iron Man they've done in one way or another.

I got the bbts preordered products notification, too. Too bad all I could afford to preorder at the time was the same Iron Man I got impatient and ordered from someone else XD smh. Oh well, at least I got the bbts one for $10.99.

I saw a review of Punisher on YouTube... I am a bit disappointed they didn't complete the skull...

Well it sucks that we don't get a BAF, but it helps the wallet. I'm not gonna pick them all up, but a good majority of them:

Mystique

Danielle Moonstar

Deadpool (Both)

Dr. Doom

U.S. Agent

I have to see Iron Man, Punisher, and Blade in person in order to see if I want them, but the fact that Iron Man is shorter than Extremis sucks big time.

I saw Doom, USAGent, Punisher, Deadpool and Mystique last night at a comic book store. Prices were outrageous though ranging from $23-$30. With no BAF I'm not in a rush to get them. I like Punisher a lot, he is prob my favorite I saw despite the skull on his shirt not looking perfect. Doom and Deadpool look good. Mystique is a little disappointing as she looks like a repaint of Viper. Hopefully these show up at Target soon! Actually finally snagged a Big Time Spidey on lunch today so that was cool.

Yeah, what's up with Mystique's face being the exact same as Madame Hydra's?

Well this is a "filler" wave, in order to satistify the "need" for Marvel Legends they decided to release this wave to tide us over and hence most of this wave consist of cheap repaints and retools and doesn't include a BAF. Mystique been one of the worst as she is simply a Madame hydra head on a Black Widow body and blue paint.

Am I the only one who has no desire to replace the original Toy Biz Dr. Doom? I really like that figure.

I'll keep my eyes open for US Agent. Won't be paying $20 + though.

Am I the only one who has no desire to replace the original Toy Biz Dr. Doom? I really like that figure.

No, you're not the only one I have encountered a lot of people who feel the same way, personally I don't own the Toybiz one and I knid of like the look of this one especially the new repaint so I might get it. Plus you can't never have too many Dooms as they can stand in as Doombots.

This Doom definitely looks like he may be the best one yet. I have the Toybiz one too, but I've felt he's a little undersized (playing lots of Marvel vs. Capcom will do that). This one looks a lot more vibrant than the first release in the FF Ronan wave.

That is what I was thinking, but after seeing a review of him I will definitely be replacing mine due to the detail and paint scheme on him. If you want to check it out here is the review.

There's no denying that the original Marvel Legends Doom is a classic... But to me MARVEL SELECT Doom is where it's at. Love the throne and the interchangable hand with the crunk challice! I think the new Doom is great though.

I like the Mystique a lot. The head looks much better in blue.

Draven