Marvel Legends Series 3 Cases

jjlecaros

All i want is blade out the set, if anybody wants to help me let me know, i hate looking for variants, i only saw him on ebay once and they wanted $50 smdh

I think that was listed in error... The "running changes" aren't available yet...

That sucks, my lcb store got 3 cases in no variants now we know why, guess i'll just be patient

I am pretty sure Jesse said the mix up on the running changes had been fixed going forward. SO it could be a but before we see those. I got a Mystique coming! Yay :) I will get the rest later from a friend. He has a few cases on hold for me and a friend.

Draven

I am pretty sure Jesse said the mix up on the running changes had been fixed going forward. SO it could be a but before we see those. I got a Mystique coming! Yay :) I will get the rest later from a friend. He has a few cases on hold for me and a friend.

Draven

As long as I get a blade I think I might pick up deadpool.....for the first time, I always seem to miss him every time he's come out

• 3 weeks later...

I stumbled across the Deadpool and Punisher a couple of weekends ago. That Deadpool looked fantastic but I wanted him in red. I got the Punisher and am really happy with the sculpt. He came with lots of guns which was only nice. My only issue with him was that I couldn't get his feet to stand flat. I don't know if its too stuff or I just randomly forgot how to pose action figures. Probably the former but I've been wrong before.

I won't pass on that Deadpool again though. These are just too hard to find. I still haven't found Thunderball and I only have Piledriver because my friend found him for me.

I stumbled across the Deadpool and Punisher a couple of weekends ago. That Deadpool looked fantastic but I wanted him in red. I got the Punisher and am really happy with the sculpt. He came with lots of guns which was only nice. My only issue with him was that I couldn't get his feet to stand flat. I don't know if its too stuff or I just randomly forgot how to pose action figures. Probably the former but I've been wrong before.

I won't pass on that Deadpool again though. These are just too hard to find. I still haven't found Thunderball and I only have Piledriver because my friend found him for me.

Never pass on Deadpool... That is the lesson I learned about ML...

I'll never get the demands for mediocre characters

"but, dude, he's like, funnier than Spider-man, has regenerative Wolverine powers. And he has guns, AND SWORDS! He's like a ninja, but better!"

nevermind...i do get it.

but then again...two words: Rob Liefeld! c'mon, people!

I'll never get the demands for mediocre characters

"but, dude, he's like, funnier than Spider-man, has regenerative Wolverine powers. And he has guns, AND SWORDS! He's like a ninja, but better!"

nevermind...i do get it.

but then again...two words: Rob Liefeld! c'mon, people!

Come on...it's not like the 6" Deadpool figures are missing thumbs or have pointy baby feet.

Yeah, I'm kicking myself more and more everyday. I won't pass on him again. I still can't believe I did that.

I found the Mystique for a friend of mine and hooked him up with it this week. Maybe my good toy kharma will pay off and he'll find Thunderball or Deadpool for me.

For anyone who is interested, this is the seller I got my set from. If you buy them individually, it will run you about $98 plus shipping (roughly $16-17 per figure). I have bought from this seller several times and always gotten great service.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Legends-Iron-Man-Neo-Classic-Wave-3-2012-moc-in-hand-/300798501358?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4608fce1ee

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm kicking myself more and more everyday. I won't pass on him again. I still can't believe I did that.

I found the Mystique for a friend of mine and hooked him up with it this week. Maybe my good toy kharma will pay off and he'll find Thunderball or Deadpool for me.

I have a Thunderball and Piledriver if you are interested. I am looking for U.S. Agent

Jahue wave 3 hit the Bham area at WM. So they are in our state.... albiet at very few WM's carry them @loll@

Draven

yeah, I found them a few weeks ago. They had everyone but U.S. Agent. Doubles of Mystique, Iron Man. The problem is only 1 of the 6 stores I checked has them and it is a smaller store at that. I don't really get their distribution for these figures

They are hitting stores (Walmart) that took them off the planogram last reset folks! I have seen it myself and heard reports of it. Seems like WM probably did not realise these were coming when they made the sets. They were in the clearance section at mine. My friend back home found them at 3 stores that did not carry them any longer and 1 that still did. I got them all now but US Agent as he was gone from my store.

Draven

Wave 3 is about to hit WM's hard folks. I have now found them at WM's that have never even carried ML's since the relaunch. The super small toy sets. US Agent was my last need and he is a sweet figure. :)

Draven

• 3 weeks later...

What a nice deal! I actually ordered these the other day from Amazon... $76ish for all of Wave 3. Hopefully I can talk them into adjusting my price. Anyway, I couldn't be happier as I almost ordered a case/set for significantly more and STILL haven't seen these at Target or TRU.

The Iron Man was a Lightning Deal yesterday for $8.49. I snagged it then (along with the Indy BD set for $40) & I also ordered Msytique, Punisher & US Agent at the same time. When I ordered them 1 of them was listed at $12.28, the other 2 at $12.82. I go back to the site 4 hours later & they're suddenly those prices. I called them & they wouldn't adjust, but since the order hadn't shipped yet they cancelled those 3 & I re-ordered them at the lower price & it was just over $25 so I still got the free shipping.

I didn't bite on DP or Doom because I'm only interested in the non-traditional versions (X-Force & FF). So I didn't want to take a chance with DP & Doom is just shown as the classic version.

But still, getting 4 of the 8 total (counting Blade & Moonstar) I'm interested in at half price or less? Hell yeah!

• 2 weeks later...

The Iron Man was a Lightning Deal yesterday for $8.49. I snagged it then (along with the Indy BD set for $40) & I also ordered Msytique, Punisher & US Agent at the same time. When I ordered them 1 of them was listed at $12.28, the other 2 at $12.82. I go back to the site 4 hours later & they're suddenly those prices. I called them & they wouldn't adjust, but since the order hadn't shipped yet they cancelled those 3 & I re-ordered them at the lower price & it was just over $25 so I still got the free shipping.

I didn't bite on DP or Doom because I'm only interested in the non-traditional versions (X-Force & FF). So I didn't want to take a chance with DP & Doom is just shown as the classic version.

But still, getting 4 of the 8 total (counting Blade & Moonstar) I'm interested in at half price or less? Hell yeah!

they had blade?

No, I said I was getting 4 of the 8 I wanted. IM, Mystique, Punisher & US Agent. I want to get the X-Force DP & FF Doom but there's no guarantee what you will get so I didn't order them. I still want them & Blade & Moonstar are the other 2 I'm wanting.