Best Batman action figure?

DiasyGambit

Which is the best Batman action figure ?

DC's Arkham Asylum Batman ? DC's New 52 Batman ? DC's Batman Inc Batman ?

Between those I have the Arkham and Inc. figures and they are both pretty good. Same amount of articulation, good details and paint apps.

Not looking to get the New 52 Batman...too many little lines that serve no purpose.

It really depends on what you are looking for in a Batman figure. If you want something easy to find then the recent released New 52 Batman from DC Direct is an awesome figure. The sculpt on the new designed Batsuit is awesome. If you like the look of Arkham Asylum, wait for the upcoming Arkham City series3 which will include a Black/Gray Batman.

The Batman Inc. version is also a very good pick. I'm a big fan of the Batman movies from Tim Burton so the movie inspired costume really appeals to me.

As for Mattel's stuff, my favorite is still the "Crime Stopper" Batman from DCUC series1. It looks very accurate to the silver age Batman. The sculpt for the DC Superheroes series3 Batman IMO is over muscular. It felt closer to a Toybiz Marvel figure which is too ripped for my taste.

If you are a fan of the Batman movies, there's some 12" figures made by Hot TOys, Medicom and Takara which are worth looking at. There's also the 6" Movie Masters line created by Mattel.

There's also the 6" Movie Masters line created by Mattel.

Which is a very good batman also. Very underrated.

The Dark Knight suit is better than the Begins version. Somehow the proportion looks weird after adding joints to the Begins sculpt. Wish they made it with cloth cape though.

There's also the 6" Movie Masters line created by Mattel.

Which is a very good batman also. Very underrated.

The Dark Knight suit is better than the Begins version. Somehow the proportion looks weird after adding joints to the Begins sculpt. Wish they made it with cloth cape though.

IM NOT THE ONE WEARING HOCKY PADS! GRRRR!

I'm really big on the DC Direct History of the DC Universe Batman (based on George Perez's design) and the DC Direct Batman & Son figure (based on Andy Kubert's design). Surprisingly, with all the Batmans released for DC Classics, they've never released one I liked.

It really depends on what you are looking for in a Batman figure. If you want something easy to find then the recent released New 52 Batman from DC Direct is an awesome figure. The sculpt on the new designed Batsuit is awesome. If you like the look of Arkham Asylum, wait for the upcoming Arkham City series3 which will include a Black/Gray Batman.

The Batman Inc. version is also a very good pick. I'm a big fan of the Batman movies from Tim Burton so the movie inspired costume really appeals to me.

As for Mattel's stuff, my favorite is still the "Crime Stopper" Batman from DCUC series1. It looks very accurate to the silver age Batman. The sculpt for the DC Superheroes series3 Batman IMO is over muscular. It felt closer to a Toybiz Marvel figure which is too ripped for my taste.

If you are a fan of the Batman movies, there's some 12" figures made by Hot TOys, Medicom and Takara which are worth looking at. There's also the 6" Movie Masters line created by Mattel.

I also like the "Crime Stopper" Batman. Its pretty awesome.

My favorite 6-inch Batman figure would be the cancelled Young Justice 6-inch figure. I got one recently in a similar eBay auction. Unfortunately, he is a little bit taller than standard DC Universe Classics figures, but he scales pretty well with Steve Rogers from the 2012 Marvel Legends line. (I would conceded Steve Rogers is probably out of scale with other Legends figures, too.)

There's some good DCUC figures of Batman that I like, but I've always preferred Batman to be slimmer.

PharmV

The DCSH black and gray Batman would be a great sculpt for a stand-alone Batman line, but he's way to muscular to fit in with DCUC. Sorry, Batman's chest shouldnt be larger than the Man of Steel's

As a great alternative, take the black and gray variation of Crime-stopper Batman. Classic sculpt! He's the one riding the 6in scale Batpod on my shelf.

batmen5.jpg

The DCSH black and gray Batman would be a great sculpt for a stand-alone Batman line, but he's way to muscular to fit in with DCUC. Sorry, Batman's chest shouldnt be larger than the Man of Steel's

As a great alternative, take the black and gray variation of Crime-stopper Batman. Classic sculpt! He's the one riding the 6in scale Batpod on my shelf.

batmen5.jpg

I happen to agree. However, I think those Batman you pictured have the same problem. I used to think that Mattel's problem was that they made their shoulders too big, but now I think it's really that the heads are too small. If the heads on the DCSH and DCUCs were bigger, it think you'd have a perfect Batman. And for God's sake, give him a neck!

I happen to agree. However, I think those Batman you pictured have the same problem. I used to think that Mattel's problem was that they made their shoulders too big, but now I think it's really that the heads are too small. If the heads on the DCSH and DCUCs were bigger, it think you'd have a perfect Batman. And for God's sake, give him a neck!

Also, I dont know why the Fwoosh took pics with the ab crunch all hunched over like that...good job, gang...you deserve a case of Gleeks.