Twitter

Lady Jaye

I'm sure there's a topic on here about it, but mobile TNI doesn't have a search feature!!! So mods can combine it if you want!!!

Anyhow, who has one?? What's your tag??

Anyone have anyone famous on there?? So far I added Jimmy Palmiotti, Jim Lee, and the great Stan Lee!!! No movie actors, but gonna look for some athletes eventually!!

Oh, and if you want, find me @Jaye_Batista

mine is jjlecaros and cfaddicts for the store

i mostly have comic artist and few sports people.

hey LJ you still have that lincecum? if you want to trade or sell lmk.....also if you find a brian wilson variant lmk

i had one but i got tired of twitters spam so I don't use it anymore... also the thing about famous people is they get like 1000+tweets a day so good luck actually having one of them you know ... REPLY to a tweet you make ... I use to follow a few creators & actors I liked not even ones really that famous at some point you just get tired of being ignored even if its just because they get so many tweets they can't read them all

Why I do have the Lincecum!! I've gotten 2 other limited McFarlanes! One is a football player, the other baseball!!!

What's Lincecum going for these days???

reply idk i checked like a month ago and they were in the $30-45 range. I down to trade for anything you need just lmk

I have you on Instagram rc