What is the World Coming To....

Dick_Grayson

there is a reason why this site has a language filter. please stop using "creative" ways to write curse words. you do it all the time. not cool

there is a reason why this site has a language filter. please stop using "creative" ways to write curse words. you do it all the time. not cool

OK, but with all due respect lets just get this out of the way now. If I type a word, and the "language filter" doesn't censor it (an example being the word "ass"), is it fair game then? I got to tell you, for a website which features mostly grown men discussing action figures, comic books, movies, etc. this place sure takes itself way too seriously....

• Like 3

and ye on the third day Batman decended from his Batcave and Punched Scarecrow in the the Face and a lound Bonk was heard among the community of the holy city of Gotham DC comics book 3 verse 12

• Like 1

OK, but with all due respect lets just get this out of the way now. If I type a word, and the "language filter" doesn't censor it (an example being the word "ass"), is it fair game then? I got to tell you, for a website which features mostly grown men discussing action figures, comic books, movies, etc. this place sure takes itself way too seriously....

not taking itself too seriously.. but this site has ALWAYS been PG/PG-13. So sure, say ass. But quit trying to always find ways to insert f-bombs into all of your comments. Use some common sense please.

not taking itself too seriously.. but this site has ALWAYS been PG/PG-13. So sure, say ass. But quit trying to always find ways to insert f-bombs into all of your comments. Use some common sense please.

See that's the thing my version of "common sense" seems to slightly differ from yours. That is why I asked you what words are allowed. I was under the impression that since its mostly adults that frequent this website about action figures, comic books, movies, music, sports, and everything in between, except politics and religion. And the majority of the members here being grown men, I didn't think that the censoring of four-letters was that big of a deal. Being that most people in their real life have used the words, and if they don't use the words, then they have heard them before...especially through some of the entertainment mediums which people discuss here.

Also no other Mod had ever said anything about the "f-bombs" or my use of "creative ways to write curse words", being a no-no. Not even JayC, and he's the owner of the website. You're the only one that's ever said anything to me, about having a problem with that. But now after you have taken the time to explain it to me, now I know that four-letter words (even if they are censored) are against the website protocol, and it greatly offends members like you.

it doesn't offend me at all to hear the words. I use them in my life when I am sure that I am not around kids. And that's the thing, HERE, you can never be sure that there are not kids around. And despite who we think are the most frequent users, this website was always intended to be a place that most kids (who are at least old enough to know how to use a message board) could safely venture to.

when I say use common sense, you already know that if a word is blocked by the language filter, then it is not okay to use it here. Why else would there be a language filter that censored an f-bomb? It does offend me when you say that you didn't know you weren't supposed to use the f-word when it is obviously censored already. "oh, you mean the words that the website doesn't let me write? I am not supposed to use those? oh okay... now I know better"

and don't say that you have never been told before about your use of language. I know that somebody has talked to you about it before or edited your posts/status updates.

and because you don't seem to be able to understand the rules, please refresh yourself on them by clicking the link below

TNI forum rules

No wonder Robin is always saying "Holy"...

Do you keep Robin toy figurine also. Bruce Lee once acted in this role.

http://cros-toys.com/about

No wonder Robin is always saying "Holy"...

Do you keep Robin toy figurine also. Bruce Lee once acted in this role.

http://cros-toys.com/about

Bruce Lee actually portrayed Robin at one time?

I remember him in the role of Kato on the Green Hornet.

Yea Bruce only played Kato. Allegedly there had been a problem between Burt Ward and Bruce, because allegedly Burt had made a claim that he was a black belt in Karate, and Bruce wanted to spar with him to see if it was true. Also originally Bruce was supposed to lose the fight of Robin vs Kato. But Bruce pressured the writers to rewrite it for it to become a draw instead.

"i am the goddamn batman" every time i read this i laugh my ass off. i dont know why, it sounds so awesome in my head, lol.

"what are you dense? Are you retarted or something?"

UGH!!!! This version of Batman is SO hateable I feel the need to comment every time it comes up! How did this trash see print?!?!?!

"i am the goddamn batman" every time i read this i laugh my ass off. i dont know why, it sounds so awesome in my head, lol.

UGH!!!! This version of Batman is SO hateable I feel the need to comment every time it comes up! How did this trash see print?!?!?!

By having the names FRANK MILLER and JIM LEE on the cover. It's the reason Jeph Loeb keeps getting work. There are just some people whose name will always sell a book.

its true that he was a real playboy in allstar, lol. he just asked a kid if he is ##$%$#ed? that was a milestone of lameness in comicbook history but i must admit that if he would act like this on a different earth, i would get that book because he was such an douche in all star that i even liked it. it was so different. i had a lot of fun reading it. when he painted the room yellow just to meet green lantern? come on that was funny.