DG Joes and Red Ninja

Zedhatch

coba1.jpg

Some controversy here I admit, but something is fishy in Hasbro's way of handling the retaliaiton line (beyond the obvious I mean) so I thought I would jsut toss it out there.

In the meantime DG Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, Cobra Trooper and Retaliation Red Ninja also get some glowing reviews (for the most part).

Enjoy.

http://www.zedsjoesite.com/review/dgcobras/dgcobras.html

• 2 weeks later...

i visited your site and stayed there a few hours. great stuff.

I feel your pain when it comes to these recent joe figures. i'm still hunting the dollar general figures (the snake eyes and stormshadow from that line were my main joes as a kid funny enough). I've never found the that 30th Annv. Storm Shadow and i've lost all faith. My only hope is to customize a red ninja. I have one already, but i'll be picking up that retaliation 3 pack later this week and using that one for repainting.

coba1.jpg

Some controversy here I admit, but something is fishy in Hasbro's way of handling the retaliaiton line (beyond the obvious I mean) so I thought I would jsut toss it out there.

In the meantime DG Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow, Cobra Trooper and Retaliation Red Ninja also get some glowing reviews (for the most part).

Enjoy.

http://www.zedsjoesi...s/dgcobras.html

The four ninja toys has been given here by you are looking very fighter and dangerous. I really like these toys and if I will get them, then play with them daily because I like to play with these kind of toys.

i visited your site and stayed there a few hours. great stuff.

I feel your pain when it comes to these recent joe figures. i'm still hunting the dollar general figures (the snake eyes and stormshadow from that line were my main joes as a kid funny enough). I've never found the that 30th Annv. Storm Shadow and i've lost all faith. My only hope is to customize a red ninja. I have one already, but i'll be picking up that retaliation 3 pack later this week and using that one for repainting.

Thanks, been some delays in updateing, but that is a long story, gald you liked though.

On Stormy, I got SOOOOO lucky, best luck I ever had on the secondary market IMO.

Gotta say Z, when the 1st peeks of the GI Joe Retreatation figs were out, the intial excitement I had for the 25th figs (hell I'll admit it even for ROC figs?) POC & 30th (after those 4 lines wasn't much gas left in mah tank) wasn't there. I was still bummed bout Shunderpack-gate (Storm Shadow Underpack Gate~just sounds more ominous and official) so I was dead set on not paying 10 bux for any figs, BUTTT (big but I know) I broke down and snagged up 2 Red Ninjas and 2 Joe Troops (1 tan 1 blue, Crom tolerates me). I'm only guessing by the time the movie comes out that first wave will be nowhere in sight? so by then when the last of the Joecomelatelycollector's realize the Red Ninjas are really Renegades Stormy all of those will be 50 bux as well on Scalperbay. The DG joes are hard to come by round these here parts, however I did get a good look at most of them at a local toy show where everyone was selling them for $20 or more and for the most part I do want a SE and SS for my private collection (cough Santa) but the hassle of hunting in 100 degree temps is a downer man & most of the DG employees are prolly sick of answering tired questions about lil plastic men......Yes I agree Hasbro is kidding itself when it says the joe line is doing fine.......there are alot of kewl joes that came before the frustration I just hope they can get the train back on track. I enjoy your reviews keep up the good work and I feel your frustration about the whole ordeal thanx @peace@