Sign in to follow this  
The Wire

Toys & Collectibles From The 60's Batman Series

They look good, and like Wheeljack, I see these and I really hope the Reeve Superman isn't far behind.

Between this line and the MOS Movie Masters, Mattel's actually doing pretty good so far. And they're keeping the price reasonable.

This entire line is a must have for me...that batmobile alone takes me back to reruns of the show when I was a kid.

So I'm sure they need to do Robin, Batgirl, Catwoman and the Joker.

After that, the sky is the limited....maybe even a Green Hornet and Kato?!?(I know, probably don't have the license but one can hope!)

This entire line is a must have for me...that batmobile alone takes me back to reruns of the show when I was a kid.

That's why your 6" figures should have soft goods capes (Star Wars). How would Bats and Robin sit in that thing otherwise?

Fans, start questioning, no, demanding that the Batman figure come with interchangable Batusi hands!

I would be ok with that!

I have to admit, I love the idea of getting figures based on the classic TV series....the Batmobile is just icing on the cake. If the figures end up looking like these press shots I'll be getting them all.

Will own all of these!! Wait, these ain't Mattycollector exclusive are they?? >_<

But I live them all!! Hoping at least all the movie characters get made!!! That's the Catwoman I want made!! Rowr, what a fox she was!!

They need an SDCC exclusive with a Helicopter, a ladder and a Shark, lol

@loll@ Yes!!! @loll@

Draven

These are nice and all but is this it for Mattel's DC figures? Fire, Huntress, a couple of Movie Masters and this?

These are nice and all but is this it for Mattel's DC figures? Fire, Huntress, a couple of Movie Masters and this?

Mattel will release more pictures on Sunday

I really hope Burt Ward is in the first wave. Because if for some reason the line is cancelled after one wave, it would be such a shame to have Batman without Robin.

And I'm surprised they let Penguin have a cigarette holder.

I really hope Burt Ward is in the first wave. Because if for some reason the line is cancelled after one wave, it would be such a shame to have Batman without Robin.

And I'm surprised they let Penguin have a cigarette holder.

I don't think this line will not have a problem going a few waves.

Is it a mattycollector exclusive or mass retail!?? Huge point on whether I may collect or not!!

Is it a mattycollector exclusive or mass retail!?? Huge point on whether I may collect or not!!

Mass Retail.

Amazing pics at toyark. Robins face seems off, but I'm not discouraged a bit. This is the uber dream line. It's the line that I will always point to as a collector and know that I dreamed of these figures as a kid and they are on my shelf.

Can't wait!

I don't know...If they do this i'm hoping the will do the Chris Reeve superman movies figures then

oh, i'd put money that that a chris reeves sups is already in the works.

this line looks FANTASTIC!!!!! man, i know many folks have legit complaints about mattel, but DAMN they have been producing some top shelf stuff that has been in high demand by collectors for sooooo many years...it just feels great to finally see them! MOTUC, GhostBusters, the hoverboard, and now the Batman TV classics. if only they would have gotten the T-Cats classics line....