Toys & Collectibles From The 60's Batman Series

The Wire

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hot Toys? #$## their expensive dolls...especially for something from a series that doesnt even have official viewability

I dont care how realistic Romero's makeup disguised mustache looks, im not paying $250+!

There has always been a demand for 1/6 60's Batman figures in the 1/6 community. Custom 60's batman figures were popular a year at the freaks board a few years ago. Considering that the HT Batman series is highly profitable, it make sense for Hot Toys to get the 60's license.

Hot Toys? #$## their expensive dolls...especially for something from a series that doesnt even have official viewability

I dont care how realistic Romero's makeup disguised mustache looks, im not paying $250+!

There has always been a demand for 1/6 60's Batman figures in the 1/6 community. Custom 60's batman figures were popular a year at the freaks board a few years ago. Considering that the HT Batman series is highly profitable, it make sense for Hot Toys to get the 60's license.

I really happy the got the licence ,seeing a very well made adam west figure going to be awsome for me.I just love my HT Joker89 and Batman89.I am going to start buy more hot toys and leave all the smaller figures behind.Count me in the !/6 community.

• 6 months later...

I'm very happy with the amount of unique sculpt in both of those (all of it?).

The buck system isn't gonna work for these guys and I don't really like the buck system anyway.

Because of that I'm very excited to see Batman, and maybe an old-school Mr. Freeze and King Tut.

I wonder if they will sculpt Caesar Romero's moustache on but just paint white over it. God I hope so.

Im floored and that does not happen much anymore! I love all 3 figs and the Batmobile! The Riddler... man I love that head sculpt!!

Draven

I'm happy to see others loving these preview pics. I need the two leads and the four main villains. Everything past that is gravy. I will buy doubles of all and definitely be saving all funds for this line.