Check out these new Starfleet uniforms from Star Trek 2

Wheeljack35

they look like world war 1 era Soviet uniforms

No more like recent Soviet era

no the way the jacket and cap look on the new fleet uniform are closer to the earlier soviet uniforms this is the recent soviet uniform photographed in 1985Soviet_naval_infantrymen_DN-SN-86-00829.jpg

no the way the jacket and cap look on the new fleet uniform are closer to the earlier soviet uniforms this is the recent soviet uniform photographed in 1985Soviet_naval_infantrymen_DN-SN-86-00829.jpg

Have you ever seen the Soviet dress iniforms? They do have hats like that

I do believe these are only their dress uniforms, hence the hats. I've already seen production stills of at least Spock in his familiar blue and black uniform. Let's not panic now. (lol)

hats yes but the uniforms are completely different

Have you ever seen the Soviet dress iniforms? They do have hats like that

I do believe these are only their dress uniforms, hence the hats. I've already seen production stills of at least Spock in his familiar blue and black uniform. Let's not panic now. (lol)

Nobody pays attention to me... (lol)

I wasn't panicking I was saying the hats look like old the hats from the soviet era

I wasn't panicking I was saying the hats look like old the hats from the soviet era

they also remind me of the old British/canadian uniforms

http://www.landships.freeservers.com/british_ww1uniforms.htm

• 3 weeks later...

The people posting on that site are all against the look!! One even blames the suits on appeasing to the mass population?? WTF?? Really?? John Q Public could give a rats behind what uniforms they were!!

Anyhow, there was a possibility that someone mentioned of being mirror universe uniforms??? Hmm, could be!?? But it's a. Bit soon for another alternate universe, no??

• Like 1

Anyhow, there was a possibility that someone mentioned of being mirror universe uniforms??? Hmm, could be!?? But it's a. Bit soon for another alternate universe, no??

I agree with it being a little early for alternate universes but Personally I would like to see a war between the two universes on the big screen but these are most likely ceremonial uniforms