Sign in to follow this  
Wheeljack35

Phoenix police say mom forgets baby on car roof

http://news.yahoo.com/phoenix-police-mom-forgets-baby-car-roof-221216328.html

PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix police have arrested a woman who allegedly drove off after forgetting that her 5-week-old baby was in a car seat on the roof of her vehicle.

Officer James Holmes said officers were called out early Saturday after witnesses found a child strapped in a safety seat in the middle of an intersection.

The boy wasn't hurt. He's now in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services.

Authorities say the child's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park.

Upset that her boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, police say Clouser went to the home of friends and smoked more marijuana.

Clouser left around midnight. Police say she apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof and drove off, forgetting he was there.

and yet there are some people that think pot should be legalised

wow ... just wow ... fail if I ever read one ...

http://news.yahoo.co...-221216328.html

PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix police have arrested a woman who allegedly drove off after forgetting that her 5-week-old baby was in a car seat on the roof of her vehicle.

Officer James Holmes said officers were called out early Saturday after witnesses found a child strapped in a safety seat in the middle of an intersection.

The boy wasn't hurt. He's now in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services.

Authorities say the child's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park.

Upset that her boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, police say Clouser went to the home of friends and smoked more marijuana.

Clouser left around midnight. Police say she apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof and drove off, forgetting he was there.

Man that lady sounds like she has watched "Raising Arizona" a few too many times... I cant wait for the news to also report about the supermarket melee over the stolen Huggies...

I know pot didn't help the fact that the mother was 19, but she was dumb. Dumber than $#!t. Pot just made the dumb dumber.

I hope Social Services finds a good home for the child because this girl obviously is too dumb to breed.

Lol, seriously? Common now, CaptSgWiseman put it best, its just made the dumb even dumber. I'm not going to go on a rant here about why weed should be legal, but you can't really point to this one story and say "yep, it should be illegal" unless we start looking at every drunk driving story and say "yep, they never should have re-legalized booze" Weed is for sure the whipping boy when it comes to these kind of circumstances. I'll admit I love to smoke weed, I do it all the time, not a weekend thing, not a before I go to bed thing, but everyday, all day. I also work a very professional job, shirt and tie dealing with finances, infact I got a promotion a few months back, and I go to work high all the time. When I first get there I am high, when I go home for lunch, I am high. Point is, everybody reacts differently and it's about knowing your own limitations.

I am sure this is just part of the story. Run a tox-screen on this #@$#@ and I can promise you that you will find other drugs in her system that attributed to this. Isn't she just 19 too? Damn, I can tell you that at 19, weed wasn't my only drug of choice, and there are some real nasty pills out there that will knock you on your ass harder then any blunt ever could. Yep, a tox screen showing a stomach full of xanax wouldn't surprise me at all.

I just gotta ask spystreak, have you ever smoked weed in your life? If so you would know what it's like, that it does nothing to you really except make you more relaxed and agreeable. This world would be a much more relaxing place if everyone smoked and it was accepted as easily as drinking is. I am more pissed at the fact that there are people out there that struggle to have children. People that see all their friends and family have kids, and just want the same but can't for whatever reason. People more qualified and better suited to raised children, yet this little idiot has no problems poppin a kid out and then acts this irresponsible. Scum of the earth IMO, not because she smokes weed, but because she acted this way. Even if it was just weed in here system, she should know her own limitations (no 19 year old does) and not have had a child with her if she wanted to be irresponsible. As drunk and high as I have been in my life, I could still tell the difference between right and wrong, and if someone tells you they can't, then they are either liars, or need to completely abstain since they can't handle it.

Damn, that woke me up better then coffee, time to smoke a bowl...

Lol, seriously? Common now, CaptSgWiseman put it best, its just made the dumb even dumber. I'm not going to go on a rant here about why weed should be legal, but you can't really point to this one story and say "yep, it should be illegal" unless we start looking at every drunk driving story and say "yep, they never should have re-legalized booze" Weed is for sure the whipping boy when it comes to these kind of circumstances. I'll admit I love to smoke weed, I do it all the time, not a weekend thing, not a before I go to bed thing, but everyday, all day. I also work a very professional job, shirt and tie dealing with finances, infact I got a promotion a few months back, and I go to work high all the time. When I first get there I am high, when I go home for lunch, I am high. Point is, everybody reacts differently and it's about knowing your own limitations.

I am sure this is just part of the story. Run a tox-screen on this #@$#@ and I can promise you that you will find other drugs in her system that attributed to this. Isn't she just 19 too? Damn, I can tell you that at 19, weed wasn't my only drug of choice, and there are some real nasty pills out there that will knock you on your ass harder then any blunt ever could. Yep, a tox screen showing a stomach full of xanax wouldn't surprise me at all.

I just gotta ask spystreak, have you ever smoked weed in your life? If so you would know what it's like, that it does nothing to you really except make you more relaxed and agreeable. This world would be a much more relaxing place if everyone smoked and it was accepted as easily as drinking is. I am more pissed at the fact that there are people out there that struggle to have children. People that see all their friends and family have kids, and just want the same but can't for whatever reason. People more qualified and better suited to raised children, yet this little idiot has no problems poppin a kid out and then acts this irresponsible. Scum of the earth IMO, not because she smokes weed, but because she acted this way. Even if it was just weed in here system, she should know her own limitations (no 19 year old does) and not have had a child with her if she wanted to be irresponsible. As drunk and high as I have been in my life, I could still tell the difference between right and wrong, and if someone tells you they can't, then they are either liars, or need to completely abstain since they can't handle it.

Damn, that woke me up better then coffee, time to smoke a bowl...

I for one do believe and vote for legalization, however I do not use it myself.

I have in the past and have no regrets. #US1#

Pot is still illegal.

Calling out someone online (whether they used or not) is not the best way to get your answer. ;)