retaliation toys available at Target.com

CLAM

in case you want them and haven't found them or are worried that they will be recalled for 9 months.. you can get them now at target.com

Target

Yeah $10 is freaking insane. I bought the red ninja and Joe trooper though just in case they do really get recalled. I can always return them if they show up cheaper later on.

Draven

Went on there to order the Ninja Showdown 3-pack but it said "available in stores" and wouldn't let me add it to my cart. I then ordered it off of toysrus.com and it said it would be in stock and shipped on 5-28-12. I hope I get it before all the recall mess hits. I really want the Red Ninja from that set to go along with the carded Red Ninja I got at Walmart last week. $19.99 for three figures when they are selling on target.com for $9.99 each... not too bad I guess.

Yeah $10 is freaking insane. I bought the red ninja and Joe trooper though just in case they do really get recalled. I can always return them if they show up cheaper later on.

Draven

that's exactly what I did last week. I know I want Red Ninja and that Joe Trooper.. and I would be willing to pay 10 bucks for them if I have to. So I did. If they don't become scarce and I can get them cheaper later, I'll return the ones I bought

Went on there to order the Ninja Showdown 3-pack but it said "available in stores" and wouldn't let me add it to my cart. I then ordered it off of toysrus.com and it said it would be in stock and shipped on 5-28-12. I hope I get it before all the recall mess hits. I really want the Red Ninja from that set to go along with the carded Red Ninja I got at Walmart last week. $19.99 for three figures when they are selling on target.com for $9.99 each... not too bad I guess.

I was surprised to find one of the 3-packs at TRU today. It was the only thing they had left from the regular line. They had sold out of single figures and vehicles. I was actually happy to pay 20 bucks for them because I really liked 2 of the figures (Kamakura and Beachhead) and I got a camo Roadblock as well. They didn't have the other pack, but I am not sure I would buy it because I only want the Red Ninja from it.

Went to Walmart this morning since today is supposed to be the actual debut of the figures in stores (along with Amazing Spider-man movie figures)... They had no figures at all, but the lady over the toy department was resetting the shelves and said that all Retaliation figures, vehicles, etc were going to be on shelves this week. She had heard nothing of any recalls or anything from Hasbro and said they weren't sending anything back! So, in case anyone still wants them or thinks they're going to be scarce and worth a ton of money... Don't bet on it. Maybe the next series won't be out until next year, but every store I've gone to has them in stock and have told me that they are all going to put out everything they have.

Target is now fully stoced with Retaliation stuff. Just in time for the opening of GI Joe Retalia.....oh...sorry. The Joe trooper looked better than I thought. THey had the tan cape version and I picked him up. At this price, it's the only one I'll be getting for a while. It's a shame, $3, maybe ever $2 cheeper and I might have bought more, even if I'm less than extatic about them.

The three packs were tempting, 3 Joes for $20 is a relatively good deal, but there was at least one dud in each. Kamakura and beachhead looked good but they came with a Roadblock who is bafflingly caucasion! The Red Ninja was very tempting (I love the round hat he comes with) but is packed with another boaring SE and SS.

Target is now fully stoced with Retaliation stuff. Just in time for the opening of GI Joe Retalia.....oh...sorry. The Joe trooper looked better than I thought. THey had the tan cape version and I picked him up. At this price, it's the only one I'll be getting for a while. It's a shame, $3, maybe ever $2 cheeper and I might have bought more, even if I'm less than extatic about them.

dang.. so Target is getting the tan cape version. Thats the one I want and I only saw blue at Walmart and TRU. The Targets are harder to get stuff at for me because people are there waiting at 8am every day!

I've only found the Black CC and Tan Trooper at Walmart so far (that's the only time I've seen the Ret. figure so far)

I have now seen

Walmart: Black CC and Blue Trooper

TRU: Black CC and Blue Trooper

Target: Black CC and Tan Trooper

and that's it. Haven't seen a blue trooper anywhere, and haven't seen a store get both colors of Troopers