Superman 3.75

IronWill

After getting a pretty good handle on the 'S' symbol with my Superboy custom, I decided to final get my Superman in scale with the rest of my customs.

Head - MU Namor

Cape - MU Gladiator

Body - MU Captain Britian

post-17322-0-38651400-1337825983_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

I know this question is a few years late since you posted this. This figure you made looks better than DC Universe figures I see in the stores a few years back. Have you made other 3.75" figures since? Do you have people commission you to make a figure for them? Thanks for your time. Have a great week!

^ Had the above post not noted how old the OP was, I probably would’ve missed it. But even in spite of that, I gotta say, that Superman turned out pretty fantastic looking. Although, there does seem to be a little bit of orange slightly splattered over the face. Wonder if that was intentional?

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:11 PM, Ruffertos357 said:

I know this question is a few years late since you posted this. This figure you made looks better than DC Universe figures I see in the stores a few years back. Have you made other 3.75" figures since? Do you have people commission you to make a figure for them? Thanks for your time. Have a great week!

Thanks so much!  DC was my main focus and I have done well over 500 or so customs.  This site has been kind enough to post quite a few of them!  Iron Will is my customizer name and most of my work can be found at figure realm under same.  Sadly since that time pretty much out of the game!

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 1:08 AM, sXeblues said:

^ Had the above post not noted how old the OP was, I probably would’ve missed it. But even in spite of that, I gotta say, that Superman turned out pretty fantastic looking. Although, there does seem to be a little bit of orange slightly splattered over the face. Wonder if that was intentional?

Thanks!!  Lighting popped that more than is visible in person but was still perfecting technique at the time lol!!  Changed my scale to 6" which made details and painting a little easier lol!

• Like 1