GIJoe Retaliation Moves From June To March Release Date Because of 3D

The Wire

Ill say it again and again, they kill Duke and I won't even see it. Having the Crock in it is bad enough for me personally. Duke goes bye bye and so do I. Some characters should just be off limits, Im sorry!

Draven

"The Crock"... (lol)

Ill say it again and again, they kill Duke and I won't even see it. Having the Crock in it is bad enough for me personally. Duke goes bye bye and so do I. Some characters should just be off limits, Im sorry!

Draven

"The Crock"... (lol)

can you smell what the Crockpot is cooking?

in all seriousness, I actually like the Dwayne Johnson as an action hero. I think he does pretty good in his movies and he has the kind of presence that has been missing in action flicks since the classics (Arnold and Stallone) kinda faded away. It is just unfortunate that he was a wrestler first. Because wrestling makes anyone an instant joke. But he has done some good work to distance himself from all of that.

Draven

"The Crock"... (lol)

can you smell what the Crockpot is cooking?

in all seriousness, I actually like the Dwayne Johnson as an action hero. I think he does pretty good in his movies and he has the kind of presence that has been missing in action flicks since the classics (Arnold and Stallone) kinda faded away. It is just unfortunate that he was a wrestler first. Because wrestling makes anyone an instant joke. But he has done some good work to distance himself from all of that.

I would agree. Check out the Rundown, it's a fun movie with some good action. Honestly Joe is lucky to have him. He will bring alot of fans in and will deliver as an actor.

As for as Duke dying, it's nearly happened before and it's important to remember Joe is more than just Duke. Joe was around before Duke, even our ARAH joe. While I would have preferred a recast, this is okay too, Tatum was horrible, and we have to wipe that stain off. Now does that mean Duke needs to disapear from all the future toons, comics, or toylines? No of course not, but they can tell great Joe stories with out him.

These days, it's just a matter of old fans (old friends) kicking around the latest development and disaster known as Hasbro's G.I.Joe line. ^_^

Sad but true. How nice would it be to walk into a target and find the vast majority of a GI Joe wave readily avialable at a price that won't make you feel like a whore for buying them?

Something tells me this all goes back to the Roadblock ninja thing.Maybe it was a typo.On the toy packaging he has an Arashikage tattoo but none of his figures have it and i haven't seen any movie images showing the tat on his arm.Just my opinion,i'm most likely completely wrong about this LOL.

Send them back with a case of Vaseline! {hint..hint}