WWE's Top 50 WCW Superstars

Hordak Rules

Hmm i wonder where Benoit would be on this list realistically?

That's an interesting point, especially since he's been erased from wrestling history in the eyes of WWE.

Hmm i wonder where Benoit would be on this list realistically?

That's an interesting point, especially since he's been erased from wrestling history in the eyes of WWE.

For me he be top 15 for sure, maybe top 10. But man, i just realized that WCW history isn't that long, for whatever reason i was thinking they were around for a long long time.

But man, i just realized that WCW history isn't that long, for whatever reason i was thinking they were around for a long long time.

WCW was from 1988 to 2001, but they were Jim Crockett Promotions starting way back in the 1950's. Jim Crockett Jr became running the company in the early 70's and the company became the front-runner for the NWA in order to compete with Vince McMahon and the WWF(E). They made a solid go at it for quite a while, even running PPVs like Starcade and The Great American Bash. Bad money management problems forced Crockett to sell to Ted Turner in 1988 and it became WCW.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE