WWE's Top 50 WCW Superstars

Hordak Rules

If you hated the top 50 tag teams, you're going really hate this one.

50. Jeff Jarrett

49. Juventud Guerrera

48. Dennis Rodman (WHAT?!)

47. Meng

46. Larry Zbyszko

45. Kanyon

44. Bobby Eaton

43. Saturn

42. Dustin Rhodes

41. Bret Hart

40. Kevin Sullivan

39. Curt Henning

38. Michael "P.S." Hayes

37. Cactus Jack

36. Ultimo Dragon

35. Lord Steven Regal

34. Konnan

33. Terry Funk

32. Lance Storm

31. The Great Muta

30. Raven

29. Kidman

28. Buff Bagwell

27. Chris Jericho

26. Rick Rude

25. Eric Bischoff

24. Ricky Steamboat

23. Barry Windham

22. Rey Mysterio

21. Rick Steiner

20. Brian Pillman

19. The Giant

18. Eddie Guerrero

17. Arn Anderson

16. Ron Simmons

15. Steve Austin

14. Sid

13. Dean Malenko

12. Scott Hall

11. Big Van Vader

10. Scott Steiner

9. Randy Savage

8. Booker T

7. Lex Luger

6. Diamond Dallas Page

5. Kevin Nash

4. Goldberg

3. Hollywood Hogan

2. Ric Flair

1. Sting

Personally, this list lost all credibility when the put Rodman in it. I'm sure some wrestlers personally offended to not be on the list, but I'm sure some are just as happy not to be on it at all. I'm sure Bret Hart could care less, but considering he's who his is and a former WCW champ, you figure he'd be a bit higher.

The top five should have been Booker T, Goldberg, DDP, Flair and Sting. Those guys epitomized WCW.

No Magnum T.A.? I agree,this list is a crock.

Magnum was pre-WCW. Back when it was still NWA Jim Crockett Promotions. If they were counting that time period, there'd be tons of guys missing from the list.

With the exception of Bischoff and Rodman, this list isn't too bad actually. I think for the most part it ranks each of wrestlers fairly well based on their accomplishments. I agree that 'The Hitman' could've ranked a bit higher, but when you think about it, he is most known for his run in WWF where he clearly achieved his greatest success. Plus, he just couldn't flourish in WCW due to the backstage politics. When I watched him in WCW, I would think to myself that this just isn't the way he should be booked. I just never cared for him being booked as this two-faced cheater who was an ally of the nWo or any of the heel factions that followed.

I think Vader should have ranked higher for sure. I remember how well he was booked as this unstoppable monster back then, in my opinion he was definitely a key player when WCW was just getting ready to roll in the early '90s.

For me, Rick Rude could have held a higher spot on this list too. He was a hard working champion with WCW and a great heel during his run.

Not a bad list and while there's maybe one of two people I think should be on there, I wouldn't knock anyone off except for Rodman (Hey it could be worse, they could have listed David Arquette). As for #1, was there ever any doubt? While it could be argued that Flair should be #1. The only reason I see Sting being #1 is he never left WCW.

Top 10 isn't bad, i think the list is better than the WWE list of top 50 superstars. I know Bret Hart is a great WWE superstar but i don't even think he should be on THIS list, this is WCW. I think Austin is too high too, i mean if his career ended when he got cut from WCW would he even be on this list? Doubtful.

Just goes to show you the WWE does have love for Sting.

Top 10 isn't bad, i think the list is better than the WWE list of top 50 superstars. I know Bret Hart is a great WWE superstar but i don't even think he should be on THIS list, this is WCW. I think Austin is too high too, i mean if his career ended when he got cut from WCW would he even be on this list? Doubtful.

I think Austin would. "Stunning" Steve had a good run as a member of the Dangerous Alliance and The Hollywood Blonds.

I actually have to agree with the Hugh Morris snub. He deserves to be in the top 50. Made me want to watch this:

This isn't a bad list I would argue Hogan had a bigger impact on WCW than Flair or Sting. Remember when Hogan went to WCW in 1994 they actually started drawing bigger PPV numbers than WWF at that time which lead to Monday Nitro and NWO and the Monday Night Wars, Nitro vs Raw which forced Vince and company into the Attitude era.

This isn't a bad list I would argue Hogan had a bigger impact on WCW than Flair or Sting. Remember when Hogan went to WCW in 1994 they actually started drawing bigger PPV numbers than WWF at that time which lead to Monday Nitro and NWO and the Monday Night Wars, Nitro vs Raw which forced Vince and company into the Attitude era.

I miss those days so much. If only TNA and ROH had more money to compete with WWE we could have that back again to see all three companies shine.

I think Austin would. "Stunning" Steve had a good run as a member of the Dangerous Alliance and The Hollywood Blonds.

It was good, but #15 of all time??? I'm just saying if his career ended there i don't think he crack the list (since the list is suppose to be based off there WCW career).

Heck,I'm trying to figure out why Dustin Rhodes is on the list. He pretty much didn't go anywhere in WCW. La Parka is another one who got snubbed. I mean he should be on for that voice over gimmick they gave him.

Heck,I'm trying to figure out why Dustin Rhodes is on the list. He pretty much didn't go anywhere in WCW. La Parka is another one who got snubbed. I mean he should be on for that voice over gimmick they gave him.

Those are actually 2 good picks right there, I am surprised they aren't on the list either. Dustin was a pretty good worker when he was just starting in WCW and La Parka was very entertaining as the "Chairman" of WCW, I liked that crazy dance he did too :D

Dustin IS on the list , Hams was questioning why he was.... Pre-Nitro , he was always involved in the top secondary title feuds , etc. So that's why he's there.

I agree that La Parka should be there too. Here are some others that I would have picked before Rodman at the very least : Alex Wright , Disco Inferno ,Psicosis ,Mr. Hughes, Terrance Taylor , Z-Man , Mr. JL ,Ernest Miller , Jimmy Garvin ,Brad "Candyman,Buzzkill,Arachnaman,Fantasia,Badstreet" Armstrong, Johnny B. Badd, Bunkhouse Buck, Jushin Liger ,Craig Pittman , Blitzkrieg ,The Patriot , Sabu , ... hell , even Jerry Flynn :P

Dustin IS on the list , Hams was questioning why he was.... Pre-Nitro , he was always involved in the top secondary title feuds , etc. So that's why he's there.

@smilepunch@ my mistake, should've checked the list again.

Any of your above picks would've been better than Rodman for sure.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE