Amazing Spiderman Movie Figures Found (DPCI)

bluecyclone

Picked up a few Amazing Spiderman movie figures today at a local Target. The DPCI for the figures is 087-06-2407 and they are $9.99 each. Wave 1 and 2 are out. They have a "street date" of May 28th, like the GI Joe Retaliation figures, but we all know how that goes. I picked up ultra poseable Spidey (movie series) and zip rocket Spidey (concept series). Happy Hunting!

gotta keep the price up there with the Joes! :) Oh wait, the Joes are only $9 right?

Riiiiight

0320021641.jpg

At these prices, it really is time to call it quits. I think the only 3 3/4" figures I may buy from here on out are vintage Joes.

In the mean time, I wasn't planning on getting many ASM figure, I'm not much of a fan of the new costume. If I need a Spidey-Movie figure, I have the 6" one from the original movies.

gotta keep the price up there with the Joes! :) Oh wait, the Joes are only $9 right?

Riiiiight

0320021641.jpg

At these prices, it really is time to call it quits. I think the only 3 3/4" figures I may buy from here on out are vintage Joes.

In the mean time, I wasn't planning on getting many ASM figure, I'm not much of a fan of the new costume. If I need a Spidey-Movie figure, I have the 6" one from the original movies.

It's just becoming too, too much. I just want to figure out how figures like this that lose articulation (super articulation Spidey not included) are jumping up in price by almost $4 in some cases. I know the economy is crap and gas changes with the beating of butterfly wings in China, but this is not an incremental increase. I'm still trying to figure out how I can go to Target and see a DCUC Wave 20 figure with a collect and connect piece and accessory for $15.99, but the Batman Legacy figures are $19.99. Really?

• 3 weeks later...

I picked up Super Poseable ASM and the Manga Spidey, Ben Reilly Spidey, and Doc Ock. At first I was pissed they took away the hip articulation from the other figures and returned to T-Crotches, but they aren't as bad as I first feared. Ben Reilly looks better proportioned than the one from the previous Spider-Man line and looks better next to MU Scarlet Spider. I just hope they can release a new Carnage and maybe a comic version of Lizard since I never found that last Spidey wave with Shocker, comic Lizard, and Scorpion.

wow its like you guys are in @can@ with those prices ... Expect what size/scale are the spiderman movie figures ?... if they are legends scale then $9 does not seem that bad to me

wow its like you guys are in @can@ with those prices ... Expect what size/scale are the spiderman movie figures ?... if they are legends scale then $9 does not seem that bad to me

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

He's imagining a world where 6" figures are under $10

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

...what's next, 3 3/4" figures for under $5???

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I'm waiting for the 6 inch figures

I din't see myself even getting the 6"ers (are they even making any?) I really like my 6" Tobey Spider-Man, maybe even more than my comic spidey.

http://marvelousnews...23&itemid=15070

I think it's obvious by now everyone still wants 6" figures...WHY only make them available to one store?

I agree but it's obvious which scale Hasbro and retailers want to push more.

While on vacation today I scored a couple of SA Spideys. There must be more collectors back home because I could never find these anywhere there, and I found these at both Walmarts I checked, and to beat it all they were in two different states!! (lol)

the 3 inch figures are $12.99 here considering they're smaller than GIJOES they shouldn't be three dollars more expensive