So, What figures would you like Matty to put on Mattycollector?

Dragon66

Just wondering, which figures would you consider essential to your collection from Matty that hasn't been offered yet? As of now, we now know we are getting a Golden Age Flash, Attrocitus, Metron(sub only), Starman, Rocket Red, Mirror Master, Black Mask, Poison Ivy, and Platinum, as well as Superboy Prime, Red Robin, and the Superpowers Penguin ( And assuming that they move Larfleeze to the sub.). So while I was looking at my collection, I was thinking about some characters that would complete some teams and others that would be cool to have.

For discussion's sake, let's please leave all of the complaining about the sub and Matty in general out of this, thanks.

My top ten in no particular order,

-Elongated Man

-Vixen

-Elastigirl

-Mento

-Lead

-Ras al Gul

-Superboy(Blue Jeans version)

-Wonder Girl (modern)

-Doomsday (bigger)

-Heatwave.

For me it would be the following:

Ra's Al Ghul

Huntress

Doomsday(as mentioned earlier, should be C'n'C size)

Lex Luthor(in business suit similar to John Byrne's depiction of him)

Warlord

Dawnstar

Red Hood

Bruce Wayne(I figured since we got a DCSH Clark Kent, why not ;))

Jade

Vixen

If the Matty figures are reasonably priced, I would like to see....

Wolfman/Pérez era 1984 Nightwing (Dick Grayson)

Cloth-caped Robin II (Jason Todd)

Super Powers era Bruce Wayne & Dick Grayson ("Gotham City civilian" 2 pack exclusive)

Wolfman/Pérez era Ravager (Grant Wilson) (with alternate unmasked head)

Red Hood ll (Jason Todd) (biker look with red helmet, with alternate red domino-masked head)

Cloth-caped Super Powers era light blue Superman (with new head sculpt)

Cloth-caped Super Powers/Crisis era Supergirl

Super Powers era Kalibak

Wolfman/Pérez era Changeling (with animal shapes)

Felix Faust

It's highly unlikely that we'll get as many female and villain figures as I really want, but here goes...

Granny Goodness

Vixen

Dawnstar

Dream Girl

Shadow Lass

Felix Faust

Dr. Light (original male Dr)

Dr. Polaris

Elasti-Girl

Ragdoll

I'm sure there are more...but that would be a great start!

i want

-conduit

-white rabbit

-some owls from the court of the owls

-saint walker

-arisia

-bleez

-larfleeze

-black lanterns

-ras and talia

-doomsday (while we are at it get atrocitus back on that list, he needs to be bigger to)

who was that guy in the latest nightwing comic? he had some claws like wolverine. i liked him. i have to check his name again. well i want more lanterns. there are so manny more that could be done. for most groups we dont even have an actual lantern. blue? orange? indigo? where are these guys?