Avengers Movie

Belmont13

Who are you? You asked if the movie was really good or was just fans convincing themselves then point out that you never seen any reaction to a movie like this before that pretty much answered your question and everyone has different opinions on which are the best superhero movies you probably think Catwoman or Batman and Robin tops the list.

i think the captain america 1979 and the original punisher and the first hulk movies top the list

with everyone seeing this movie multiple times i wonder if it really is that good or do people just want to convince themselves that it is good. i never seen a reaction like this. so how does this movie rank compared to all the other existing superhero movies

1 - Batman Begins

2 - Blade

3 - The Avengers

4 - The Dark Knight

5 - The Incredible Hulk (2008) - I know this one probably wouldn't make a lot of people's list, but I like the Hulk and Norton did an excellent job in this film.

I would like to rank The Avengers higher, but I've only seen it once, and I'm not sure how it will hold up on multiple viewings. I can watch Batman Begins and Blade over and over again and never tire of them.

• Like 1

2 people with Blade in the top 5... I will need to go back and re-watch it...

Yeah, me too, I don' know if i've seen all of it. I'll play too!

1. Avengers

2. Batman Begins and Dark Knight

3. Captain America

4. X-Men First Class

5. Spider-Man 2

• Like 1

Movies I can watch I over and over:

Hulk 2008

Batman Begins

Blade

Iron Man

Dark Knight

X2

X-Men First Class

Captain America

Thor

Spider Man

2 people with Blade in the top 5... I will need to go back and re-watch it...

Yeah, me too, I don' know if i've seen all of it.

You guys are missing out. Blade still holds up today...it's a great film...especially if you like vampires & martial arts. :)

I love Blade. I agree, that's a movie I can watch over and over again.

comic book movies owe a lot to Blade's success...but for the love of God, stay away from Blade Trinity! craptastic

Really? I liked that better than Blade 2. It kind of set the bar for all of the talk about Ryan Reynolds playing Deadpool...plus it had Jessica Biel. @lol@ ;)

Yeah Blade was so successful they converted the character to mirror the movies and why wouldn't they Snipes took that role and made it his, too bad the sequels went downhill especially the third, that sucked horribly. I think there was a problem with the 3rd something along the lines of Wesley Snipes being upset of the casting of 2 other leads and I even read something(don't know how truth it was) that he almost came to blows with the director but apparently he and Marvel stayed on good terms and he even expressed interest in playing Black Panther if the movie ever came to fruition of course this was ages ago.

That reminds me of an article they had on comicbookmovie.com where they were talking about the fate of Coulson and if he really died or would come back and someone mentioned using Coulson's brain pattern to make the movie version of Vision in a future Avengers movie.

• Like 1

That reminds me of an article they had on comicbookmovie.com where they were talking about the fate of Coulson and if he really died or would come back and someone mentioned using Coulson's brain pattern to make the movie version of Vision in a future Avengers movie.

that might be a novel idea....an LMD with Coulson's brain pattern that takes on a life of its own... or they could use the original Human Torch's body that was seen in Captain America: The First Avenger.

comic book movies, at least Marvel, owe a lot to Blade's success...but for the love of God, stay away from Blade Trinity! craptastic

I've tried watching Blade Trinity, but it's just bad. I still haven't been able to endure it all the way to the end.

Who here seen it in 3D? I saw it in 2D I'm not a 3D fan

I saw it in 3D the 3D sucked it cost alot to an Extra $3.50 for those damn glasses

• Like 1

That last Part made me LOL!!! Fin Fang Foom, awesome!!! The whole thing was well done!!! But some of those Marvel Legends are cringeworthy!!!

But using Coulson as the Vision, ingenious!!!! I love it!!

I too think I like that idea about Vision!

Draven

Yeah, I could see in a sequel SHIELD under pressure from the Council coming up with a weapon they can control like an android and using Coulson's persoanlity since he was always a loyal soldier. There's so many possibilities for a sequel like Thanos taking the Infinity Gaunlet from Odin's relic room from the Thor movie.

There's so many possibilities for a sequel like Thanos taking the Infinity Gaunlet from Odin's relic room from the Thor movie.

I'd Ike to piggyback off that and add, that each extra scene is Thanos collecting one more infinity gem!!!! The final extra scene in the last movie before Avengers 2, shows Thanos putting on the glove!!! Like on the cover of Infinity Gauntlet 1!!!