The Dark Knight Rises, Movie Masters....sooner than we thought?

MrImpossible

The suit bodies are getting old but I'll still pick this one up. Does anyone know how many MMs are in a case? I've seen shelves packed with Batmans and Banes, 6 total. Are they even stocking Alfreds yet? 7 per case seems like an odd number...

The suit bodies are getting old but I'll still pick this one up. Does anyone know how many MMs are in a case? I've seen shelves packed with Batmans and Banes, 6 total. Are they even stocking Alfreds yet? 7 per case seems like an odd number...

From what I've understood Alfred is the figure who is packed one per case. I did see the MMs today at Target, but just 2 Banes and 2 Batmans with no sign of Alfred. What I'm wondering is where does the MM Catwoman fit in, I've see many of her figures show up on ebay.

saw the MM's at Wally tonite (lotsa movie crap with Spidey and bumped GI Joe to boot)...saw several Batmen and Banes, and grabbed the lone Alfred. The paint/plastic hurt the likeness as i saw in early reviews...Michael Caine is there, but it takes good lighting to find him.

Oh well...Thanks for making a Michael Caine action figure possible, Chris Nolan. For you...

398818_10100342624624644_34314617_44350190_455809027_n.jpg

Yeah I like the darker coat on him too... may have to get that one too. Anyway, I want Alfred for my DCUC shelf. So it does not bother me that his likeness is soft.

DRaven

I spotted the new movie figures for only $5.77 in Walmart...Wow how much a difference then the almost $10 we would pay for the GI Joe figures

Of course, for that price you pay for 70's Star Wars level articulation. Also, have you seen the 3 3/4" Spider-Man stuff? $10 as well and boy do they look bad.

I spotted the new movie figures for only $5.77 in Walmart...Wow how much a difference then the almost $10 we would pay for the GI Joe figures

Of course, for that price you pay for 70's Star Wars level articulation. Also, have you seen the 3 3/4" Spider-Man stuff? $10 as well and boy do they look bad.

I looked att these and never bother to look at the articulation

What is up with the new Batman line I have been seeing?...No not the movie line

ordered a case from bbts. 3x batman, 2x bane, 1x alfred. i will sell the batmans. well i just need the piece from one batman figure. one banae is for a buddy of mine, the other and alfred is for me. preordered catwoman to. nice surprise with gordon. i like these kind of surprises.

I got Alfred when I saw one at a Walmart for pretty much the same reason that Draven said that he bought one. I wanted one because it's close enough for DCUC. So it has a feeling of value to more than one toyline to me. I haven't seen the second assortment with Catwoman (and Walmart Gordon?) yet. I'll be tempted to get both of them. I just did finally get the two pack with Gordon in it for the first time because I found one at a Target the other day for $9.28, I think it was. I noticed that on the back of the packaging for the gordon two pack the figure is shown wearing the grey coat. So maybe they meant to do that version all along. I also found the DCUC scale Young Justice Superboy and Sportsmaster at that Target marked down to $6.28 each. There's no way I could not get them at that price.

I kind of like the shirtless Bane in the TRU two pack better than the individually carded one. That set reminds me of Indy versus the German mechanic. But if I get a Bane at all I'm going to want that batsignal piece. The Target I got the clearance stuff from had the little Star Wars sized Batman movie figures. They look cheap as toys and packaging design. I would get a super articulated movie Batman in that scale if they made one.

Good score man! I like the Sportsmaster and SB. I was shocked how much I like the last one actually. And that is a great price! I do think I want to get Gordon again because I like the paint job better on the new one. Ill just stick one with my DCUC figs and one with my MM figs.

Draven

@loll@ Good luck on dumping a Batman that is identical to the last few release!

Draven

ohh dont worry man. since mattel and hasbro dont really deliver good figures worldwide anymore i have them sold sooner then later and batman will be in a high demand when the movie hits. i say that after a month they will be sold. by the end of the year at the latest they are gone for sure. i allready have a guy who wants one. two to go :-D i saw the ccrappy 4insh figures today. wow funny that crap still goes on at mattel.

I'm hoping they show up more when the movie comes out. The Dark Knight MMs were all pretty easy to find at the time, even the Ledger Joker. That's because they were actually made available.

I know the concept of figures being "available" is shocking these days....

picked up Bane and Batman w/exclusive blueprints from Kmart at $12.79 each. The blueprints arent much, but they are glossy plastic and come in a "top secret" envelope. They feature the Bat, Bat pod, and Tumbler and are 2in x 3in

might put the figures on ebay...really just into the Bat-Signal

Every time Movie Masters figures come out I wish for them to do some based on Superman II. How great would that line be?

Supes. Zod. Ursa. Non. Jor-El. Lois. Lex.

Give me this line and I think I may be able to retire from 6" collecting!

I agree...and I have always felt the same way about the original Batman films. I'd love to have figures based on all four films, even the horrid Batman & Robin. And yes, I'm quite serious. (lol)