The Dark Knight Rises, Movie Masters....sooner than we thought?

MrImpossible

Here's a pic for and article for a Target exclusive pack that has a major character "spoiler".

http://www.cooltoyre...iler_146062.asp

??? I dont think so...looks like any crappy Batman variant made for the kiddie line

That's why I used the quotation marks, to me it's just the article being sensationalist.

I saw this batman at Target the other day. Nothing special even if the costume is in the movie. Read the article and checked the unaltered pic. if true, they spoiled it for me; not seeing the toy, but reading the image caption. Again, if this is true, this surprise would be the 2nd time someone ruined a Batman film for me. The first was on the forums here when the First Nolan Bat film came out in theaters. Two posters, with no spoiler tags, were wishing Mattel should make a real movie Ras figure that wasn't Asian since it was the only figure that was missing in the line despite that there was a Duncan figure already in the line.

Why can't people try not to spoil things? The cooltoyreview article, if true, is written such a way where it wants to spoil the reader. While it is true that they did put a spoiler alert in the article, they could have spoiler tagged the caption and just put " Stealth Vision (spoiler tags inserted here with spoiler) Batman".

Joseph Gordon Levitt's character? Unless that's who you meant when you said Gordon, otherwise I guess that secret figure Belmont linked to.

I thought those were the lame 4" figures so I barely paid attention to it...

Just looking for Catwoman too. But man the Bane figure sucks!!! no freaking bicep swivel, its just like the scarecrow figure (in straight jacket version), at least I know I'm not going to pose scarecrow in any dynamic action poses.

Anyone looking for an Alfred figure (MOC found another one) let me know, cost+shipping is all I ask or trade looking for a 3 3/4 movie Black widow or Transformers Prime RID Vehicon.

i havent received my set yet but today i found the 4insh figures. they suck big time but the black batman figure is ok. the sculpt is really great but the lack of articulations makes this figure so lame. still happy to have it. i will put it in my 3 3/4 hero movie collection next to spidey and the avengers.

Anyone seeing Catwoman yet outside of feebay? I was just posing my DCSH Catwoman next to my movie masters and she looks really good with them. If CW ends up being another Walmart Avengers situation, I think I'll live without finding her.

Anyone seeing Catwoman yet outside of feebay? I was just posing my DCSH Catwoman next to my movie masters and she looks really good with them. If CW ends up being another Walmart Avengers situation, I think I'll live without finding her.

I havent seen any restocks yet from the first dwindling batch in my town. Im burning up a lot of gass on Gordon. If i find em, Im getting em for the batsignal only...that thing is too cool

Anyone's figures have the free movie ticket offer in the pic below? the ones i bought so far sure didnt

review_dkrmm1_2.jpg

Just a heads up on the Target codes... The promotion is very misleading. The label clearly states "Free Hollywood Movie Money Ticket toward The DKR with $20 Mattel Batman Toy Purchase".

I bought a Batman MM and one of the little 4" figures to take my total over $20. I entered the code and the UPC at the website and what they don't tell you ahead of time is that you can only enter 1 UPC per code. Now, since I had already found & opened Bane & Alfred, I have to wait for a Catwoman to show up at Target in order to get the ticket. I really don't see that happening before the movie is released.

• Like 1

P.S. I haven't logged in for a long time here and was just wondering how one earns a reputation status of -1? I've never traded with anyone here yet.

Don't take it personal. The bad thing about the + and - is that anyone can hit you anonomously with a negative for no real reason at all. I once got -3 because I said I prefer shinny green paint on my Green Lantern action figures. No lie.

• Like 3

P.S. I haven't logged in for a long time here and was just wondering how one earns a reputation status of -1? I've never traded with anyone here yet.

Don't take it personal. The bad thing about the + and - is that anyone can hit you anonomously with a negative for no real reason at all. I once got -3 because I said I prefer shinny green paint on my Green Lantern action figures. No lie.

LOL! Well thought out system. I helped offset your -3 with a positive. Not only for your response, but because I too prefer shiny paint on my GL figures. :)

• Like 2

I too prefer shiny paint on my GL figures. :)

Careful, that kind of talk will "earn" you a bad rep :)

I found out that if you ignore the negatives, the non-douchy members will negate them for you eventually. It's a flawed system, to be sure.

• Like 1

I finally found a Movie Masters Alfred at K-Mart of all places. The best thing is that I found him for only $13.01, he was on sale for some odd reason.

Found Jim Gordon today. I was on the fence about getting him because I got one from the two pack but I received a text message this morning that got me fired up (in a bad way). When I get fired up I spend money. Well, the text turned out to be a prank...but I still kept Gordon.

(If anyone wants the Gordon from the Dark Knight 2 pack, I'll sell mine cheep)