The Dark Knight Rises, Movie Masters....sooner than we thought?

MrImpossible

And does anyone else think the Bane figure looks a bit strange?

Yeah, I do think the figure looks a bit small...looks like they shrunk the Movie Masters, but maybe thats just me. Batman looks a bit small too.

And does anyone else think the Bane figure looks a bit strange?

how bout them big, vibrant peepers? Though I totally expect Hardy to make eyes at the boys, its hardly intimidating a look on a Bane action figure

lol yeah the eyes look strange for a villain almost gentle, it's like a precious moment drawing.

lol yeah the eyes look strange for a villain almost gentle, it's like a precious moment drawing.

Haha...i want a precious moments statue of the knightfall back breaking! CUTE!

I would pay money to see that especially since I saw the recent trailer and they're hinting at something along the lines of Knightfall. Speaking of which anyone else finding Bane's voice weird they should track this guy down and pull a James Earl Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPR-LMOoLM

Haha...i want a precious moments statue of the knightfall back breaking! CUTE!

I would pay money to see that especially since I saw the recent trailer and they're hinting at something along the lines of Knightfall. Speaking of which anyone else finding Bane's voice weird they should track this guy down and pull a James Earl Jones

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=DIPR-LMOoLM

OMG, that was the coolest thing ever.

-"I will BREEAAAAK YYYOOOUUUU!"

-Batman bouncing off a metal guard rail like it's a ring rope

-Bane choosing to repeatedly b*tch-slap Batman, as opposed to punching him

-Bane's psychotic episode

@haha@ But really, I bet Bane MM will look better in person.

I love this episode. But I just never liked how most of the time in the adventures of Batman & Robin episodes, Timm and his people portrayed Richard as never being able to fend for himself.. Almost every episode has him being rescued by the Batman...

Anyway the part at 3:56 - 4:20 looks like something right out Ren & Stimpy...I could almost hear Mr. Horse say "No sir, I don't like it!"...

P.S. at 2:37 Dick gets some...oh and Richard got some too... And after the scuffle, at 4:26 Candice (Rupert Thorne's trampy broad), is dripping wet... Sometimes you just got to love the hidden innuendos, in comic books and cartoons...haha.That scene alone would have killed Fredric Wertham, so good thing that he was already dead...

• 2 weeks later...

so what is up with this line??? i checked bbts a while ago and they had multiple offerings. checked them again last night and i just found batman and catwoman. how are they released? two figures in a wave or 3 or 6? i have no idea. batman and bane seem to pop up on ebay but no sign of others. so i asume that wave one will be bats and bane only.

these are already in walmart stores, but they have a street date and won't be put out for a couple more weeks. I saw them 2 nights ago

They were on the shelves when I went to Walmart this morning. At least Batman and one Bane were (no Alfred :( ). I picked up Bane , I think he looks pretty cool. It also appears you MAY be able to get a usable bat signal without having the piece from the re-issued Batman, which would be nice. Alfred comes with the actual light piece, bane with the arm bracket which has a circular base that might be able to stand on its own. Have to find the Alfred piece to be sure though...

I don't buy movie masters but I do want that Alfred. Bane looks as silly as Sabretooth did in the original X-Men movie, fuzzy jackets beware.

HEY! That Bane jacket was BAD-@$$... if you happened to be watching WKRP in Cincinnati... 34 years ago.

@loll@ What is really funny is that the costume designer said that it actually took her a year to design and construct Bane's jacket in the movie. From what I could tell so far, it looks like nothing more than something you could find at a secondhand store.

I don't mind Bane's movie look.

An easy way out would be to make him a CGI bruiser, but how many times have we seen that in other movies? He can still be a physical force that gives Batman a good fight (which IS something fans are always calling for, an enemy that can go toe-to-toe with the hero) it all depends on how the story is written, for which we'll just have to wait and see.

Pretty happy with Bane overall. You can't really see it, but there's a nice dusting of paint on his head to make it look shaved. Pretty sure the coat can come off, I just didn't feel like working that hard at it. I would have liked some swivel arms. A good buy all around.

001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

(this bracket is completely free standing, I can't imagine you needing the Batman piece to keep it from falling with the light on it)

And DAMMIT, I am getting real irritated, that it seems I'm the only collector on the planet who hasn't been able to sweet-talk his way to getting a MM Bane early. @hmmm@

No sweet talking here. He was just on the shelf with the 4 other Batmans. He even rang up right away. None of the "item not on file" problems you see with some of the super new stuff.

I don't mind Bane's movie look.

An easy way out would be to make him a CGI bruiser, but how many times have we seen that in other movies? He can still be a physical force that gives Batman a good fight (which IS something fans are always calling for, an enemy that can go toe-to-toe with the hero) it all depends on how the story is written, for which we'll just have to wait and see.

No one is saying he won't be an awesome villain. He just looks like someone that would be more at home fighting Electra Woman and Dyna Girl.

Here you go. The epic battle of Bane Vs. Electra Woman.^_^

http://imageshack.us...ectrawoman.png/

bane vs electra woman.bmp