The Avengers - early bootleg cam release

Superpowers1980

This is sad, in this day and age people resorting to this sort of thing it's worse that people watch them, considering that early reviews are praising the movie and the special effects in it. It's pretty pathetic to watch it in that state when the real deal is less than a week away.

Id watch a bootleg...just because I paid for Iron Man 2.

HAHAHA, I agree, IM2 is as bad as any of the 3 remaining Batman movies.

.........to be honest I hate when this happens first Green Lantern, now Avengers, Battleship and another movie have all found early releases.

• Like 2

Well I didn't pay for Captain America and now after that I will make sure to never pay to see another Marvel movie..........two can play that game!

Okkkayyyyyy

I am scratching my head too...

also, I don't think IM2 was bad at all. Whiplash wasn't a great villain, although Mickey Rourke played him very well. But I think it was still a pretty good flick

Well I didn't pay for Captain America and now after that I will make sure to never pay to see another Marvel movie..........two can play that game!

Okkkayyyyyy

also, I don't think IM2 was bad at all. Whiplash wasn't a great villain, although Mickey Rourke played him very well. But I think it was still a pretty good flick

Agreed, I was watching the Blu Ray last night refreshing myself for the Avengers movie and while it's not as great as the first one it is still an enjoyable film, Mickey Rourke said in an interview that he wanted to do more with the character but he apparently wasn't allowed to. I'm looking forward to Iron Man 3 now that Ben Kingsley and Guy Pearce have been cast I'm curious to see what they bring to the table and what Shane Black does as a director.

• Like 1

LOL, I love how no one seems to say watching a bootleg is theft and theft is wrong therefor I am not going to do it.

I think that goes without saying, but maybe you're right and it needs to be said,anyway.

Watching a bootleg is theft and theft is wrong therefore I am not going to do it. Especially for the Avengers movie :)

thanks for that.

I pay for all the movies I watch and if it sucks I just say, "oh well" and move on with life.

Can't wait for Avengers!

I think one of my favorite things about it so far is that we've barely had to sit through any fanboy complaints about how the movie will suck based souly on the fact the the costumes aren't exact comic replicas. Which must be a first for any comic movie.

LOL, I love how no one seems to say watching a bootleg is theft and theft is wrong therefor I am not going to do it.

You don't need to say it or anyone else because no one here said they saw or was going to get the bootleg Avengers movie. You are insinuating a moot issue, my posting of the topic was to see if the rumor was true.

• Like 3

Okkkayyyyyy

He mentioned the GL movie for no reason, you should be scratching your head about that, it was an obvious jab, typical of certain TNI sorts.

Here is Belmont's comment

"I paid for Green Lantern but I'd still pay for the next DC movie. "

It is random and meant nothing to the proceeding conversations, clearly a jab because I am the DC guy.......whatever, that is lame and typical.

• Like 3

I will be watching Captain America for the first time tonight I already seen Thor ..I'm catching up because I will see the Avengers next weekend .I'm a DC fan but I know this movie will be huge and i'm hoping for a Justice League movie in the future

Okkkayyyyyy

He mentioned the GL movie for no reason, you should be scratching your head about that, it was an obvious jab, typical of certain TNI sorts.

Here is Belmont's comment

"I paid for Green Lantern but I'd still pay for the next DC movie. "

It is random and meant nothing to the proceeding conversations, clearly a jab because I am the DC guy.......whatever, that is lame and typical.

Actually, my comment was a witty response to Feat of Strength's comment which was also a witty comment, and what the comment meant was that I even though I found the GL movie disappointing I don't resort to bootleg copies and would continue to support DC movies regardless. I don't know how you took that all as a jab at you but whatever. Apparently I'm one of the few who can enjoy both universes without putting either of them down, for example I really don't like Batman but I have seen every single movie in the theater except the first one(my favorite) since I was too young; even though I don't like Nolan's way of making I go to see his Batman movies when they come out because I like both movies and comics and like the pairing of both mediums and will continue to support it except Wolverine Origins which looked so bad that I waited till it aired on FX to see it. The head scratching of your comment came because I said I still support DC movies even if they're not successful and your response was that you didn't support a Marvel movie(Captain America) and now would not do so because of what I said that didn't made sense at all. Disclaimer: both Marvel and Disney make money off of me not the other way around so if you boycott the Avengers movie it doesn't affect me in the slightest and apparently they are not affected either:

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni27112797/

So when is everyone going to see it?? It opens here on Wednesday I'm going to see it after I get off work.

• Like 1

I will be watching Captain America for the first time tonight I already seen Thor ..I'm catching up because I will see the Avengers next weekend .I'm a DC fan but I know this movie will be huge and i'm hoping for a Justice League movie in the future

From what I have read the ones that connects the most are Thor and Captain America, about a Justice League movie from your mouth to God's and WB's ears, since the live action series I really want to see Flash in the big screen.

We are going to see it on Saturday, ending our 6-day Marvel movie marathon. Starting tomorrow, we are watching IM, Incredible Hulk, IM2, Thor, and Cap in order one movie each night, so my wife and son will be caught up. The boy and I have seen them all in the theatre and my wife enjoyed Captain America when we saw that in the theatre, so we are all looking forward to next weekend.

kind of like promoting a movie as "Iron Man 2" that should be billed as "2 hr Commercial for The Avengers"?

That was Iron Man 2's biggest flaw,although personally it didn't bother me that much, with the Avengers out of the way hopefully the 3rd one will be at the same level as the 1st.