DC Comics Vertigo Death Figure

BigBot84

oh come on. now they mess this scale to???? atrocitus isnt possible to get bigger and higher but a damn vertigo character 10 people on this planet know about gets an 8 insh figure? thats just lame. looks good but pass just because she is 8 insh.

about time vertigo gets some love.

I could care less about Vertigo, there is a reason they are separate so they don't need to be made in any style of mainstream action comics figures. I was miffed they didn't have anything for DCSS as far as the SDCC.

That would kinda defeat the purpose of a Mattel exclusive subscription wouldn't it?

In any case, I understand they're doing a DKR: MM exclusive. Depending on what it is, that should take some of the sting away.

Does that same logic apply to Ghostbusters or MOTUC, please enlighten me

• Like 1

http://toynewsi.com/...41&itemid=18628

What does everyone think of this exclusive? I really wish she had more than just some cut joints.

It's a little confusing to me. Not sure what it is there for. Is it to promote the first of a series of new statuesque figures? Or just a one off thing? I guess there will be no 6" articulated DC figure this year.

http://toynewsi.com/...41&itemid=18628

What does everyone think of this exclusive? I really wish she had more than just some cut joints.

It's a little confusing to me. Not sure what it is there for. Is it to promote the first of a series of new statuesque figures? Or just a one off thing? I guess there will be no 6" articulated DC figure this year.

I don't think Mattel knows what they are going to do yet.

all i know is between dc & mattel so far i am saving some cash this year :) Mayonly be some minimates and a transformer figure for me if that lol I wonder if we will get the normal mighty mug exclusive as well

Wait is Death supposed to be the DCUC equivilent exclusive??

If that's true, then that's just rediculous... I know there's only like 2 female bucks out there but really... a statue with head, waist and arm swivel... for how much??

YEah Harry does not look like there is any DCUC exclsuive this year. And that just seems to point even more to me that Mattel has really put DCUC on the back burner more than some want to admit.

Draven