The Avengers 6 inch figures - preview

Superpowers1980

My hope is that Thor, Mark 7 IM, unmasked Rogers (seen the head too) and Black Widow make up a second wave.

Draven

That would be great.

add a chitauri foot soldier and that would be perfection

Well, Marvel Select is releasing a Chitauri Foot soldier but at their price it would be difficult to army build.

I really hope they release that sleeveless Thor they showed back at SDCC.

Any links to this?

avengers-action-figures-004.jpg

Neat. That look is a little too Asguardian-motorbiker-ish for me, even in the actual movie. Guess I like his original movie look better.

I really hope they release that sleeveless Thor they showed back at SDCC.

Any links to this?

avengers-action-figures-004.jpg

Neat. That look is a little too Asguardian-motorbiker-ish for me, even in the actual movie. Guess I like his original movie look better.

if they do release him I hope they close the vest and have the traditional front. He never had the vest open like that in the movie and that's where I can see the motorbike look the strongest. I bought an extra movie Thor so I can add the cape to him. Hopefully we see him

My hope is that Thor, Mark 7 IM, unmasked Rogers (seen the head too) and Black Widow make up a second wave.

Draven

That would be great.

add a chitauri foot soldier and that would be perfection

Agreed!

Draven

According to some Fwooshers these have started popping up. So far Kentucky and Wisconsin are the two states reported. So good luck and if you can post where you find them so we can all keep track

Found me a set last night in Huntsville, AL. These are great figures. Only real complaint I have is Loki should have been taller. Now if they would just release that sleeveless Thor and unmasked Cap we saw.

I saw one lone Iron Man (Michigan) but that was it. I left it there for the next person since I already have a ton of different IM's. I have checked about 5 Walmarts in the last week or so, today was the first hit of any kind.

Jahue glad you found them! My buddy did in Bham 2 nights. Nothing down my way last night :(

Draven

I took the upc's from thefwoosh and that really helped. The employees were more willing to help when all they had to do was scan the barcode

These are in NC, too. I know two stores had them between Burlington and Greensboro. Emphasis on 'had.' Left two IMs, two CAs, and a Thor at East Burlington Walmart if any readers are nearby.

I love them. That's all I'll say. Great articulation, Hawkeye has a GREAT Jeremy Renner likeness and I'm all about Loki's removable elements (that could be read wrong). I know a lot of us are bummed that Marvel Legends won't return until September, but these are great figs to hold me over until then. Glad they came out when they did as I really wanted some Avengers merchandise after watching that awesome film event of the same name and the 3 3/4" figs weren't really cutting it (though I love the Quinjet).

Out of curiosity, where in NC are you? I'm over in the Elon/Burlington Area until July and then Durham.

I'm closer to the goldsboro area. There's a comic book store right near the air force base I used to get my comics from every weekend when I was little.

Hey if you have opened them does it seem if hawkeye's bow would work with ML Hawkeye

I guess you could man but it might look too modern or movie specific with him. I'm trying to decide if I want to cut the top off of the thing he keeps his arrows in and make some arrows for it.

1337541172[/url]' post='16760175']
1337431900[/url]' post='16760080']

Out of curiosity, where in NC are you? I'm over in the Elon/Burlington Area until July and then Durham.

I'm closer to the goldsboro area. There's a comic book store right near the air force base I used to get my comics from every weekend when I was little.

I know the place you speak of. Dated a girl from Goldsboro and she took me there once.

I saw the whole wave at a Walmart in Denver, CO today.