Play Arts Kai Metal Gear Solid: Solidus Snake

The Wire

anyone collects these? i have snake and that ninja on preorder. cant wait to see how they are. i dont know if i get solidus. the figure looks awesome but his design was always weird to me with this big armor around his chest.

i collects those figures.. but, snake is on the way... can't wait to see raiden mgs rising ... yes i agree with u ...the big armor is weird... i think scale of armor around his chest and shoulder solidus snake mcfarlane is accurate and better than solidus snake play arts, but paint job and sculpt solidus snake play arts is great ... :)

solidussnakes.jpg

solidussnakes.jpg

Psycho Mantis is the guy with the gasmask. I'd like to see a Revolver Ocelot and Liquid Snake.

thats him. thanks man. i will definitly get him. revolver ocelot and liguid are on my list to. dont know if i get merryl. still thinking about it.

• 1 month later...

View the full article

I have seen that there has been very well collection given by you. I really enjoyed to seen that, I want to know that how can I play with those toys which are given in this link? I have never played these kind of toys video game that is why I am little confused and ask you.

i guess he wont answer, lol. thewire is just posting news. i dont know what you are asking for? its just action figures based on the game metal gear solid. if you want to play with them just do so. pose them, take pictures, enjoy the fun. you have seen figures before do you? its the same just based on videogame characters.

• 2 weeks later...

S.E Play Arts MGS Solidus Snake Official Photoshots.... :)

Solidus Snake

wow looks awesome. dont know yet if i am in on him. still waiting on my snake and ninja to arrive.

yeah it's probably the great solidus snake figure have ever made. i must pre-ordered that awesome figure.. by the way why your ninja and snake still not arrived ?

i've got both figures (ninja and snake) on April 2012, right now standing on my computer desk... :D

benz-snakeninja3.jpgbenz-snakevsninja1.jpg

benz-snakevsninja4_resize.jpg

benz-snakevsninja2e_resize.jpg

i live in europe and i have my own comic shop. it takes a little longer before they arrive here but the price is way better for me, lol. good news though my vendor told me that they arrived and maybe i will get them tomorrow or next week. great pics man, i cant wait to get them. solidus looks really awesome on these pics. pretty sure i will cave once i have the others in hand, lol.

i live in europe and i have my own comic shop. it takes a little longer before they arrive here but the price is way better for me, lol. good news though my vendor told me that they arrived and maybe i will get them tomorrow or next week. great pics man, i cant wait to get them. solidus looks really awesome on these pics. pretty sure i will cave once i have the others in hand, lol.

oh i see, i hope that figures will be arrived as soon as they promise..by the way thank's for your compliment... :)

when the figures (ninja & snake) is already in your hand. you will be surprised to see sculpt, paintjob also articulation (very stunning), I am sure you would try to pose for hours, the shortcomings of each of these figures is very easy to fall. you must find a way so that each figure is to stand firm.

Square Enix has opened pre-orders for the Play Arts Solidus Snake, but the price has doubled from the previous one. please check this link, to make you not curious .. :D

view

I wish Square had kept the display stands with their Play Arts figures. I have some older Play Arts figures, and each one came with a plastic stand and metal holder for the waist. As benz mentioned, the Snake I have is susceptible to falling down. If you keep at it though, you can get a pose that looks good and can stand up.

View the full article

I have seen that there has been very well collection given by you. I really enjoyed to seen that, I want to know that how can I play with those toys which are given in this link? I have never played these kind of toys video game that is why I am little confused and ask you.

i guess he wont answer, lol. thewire is just posting news. i dont know what you are asking for? its just action figures based on the game metal gear solid. if you want to play with them just do so. pose them, take pictures, enjoy the fun. you have seen figures before do you? its the same just based on videogame characters.

Let me know you that I want to do play with that toys which has been given there through this link which is above. I have never play these kind of games before, that's why I asked you. You can just tell me that where to buy that game?

ahh you want to play the game. well i guess in any videogame store or a big supermarket where they sell videogames for playstation or x-box. these toys are based on the game called metal gear. on playstation 3 there is a nice hd collection who has the first 3 games reunited. really awesome game, i hope you manage to get it.

i have to take something back here. geeee these are hard to stand. specialy the ninja, he falls down all the time. even though the articulations seem nice and not loose at all. he drops easly. kind of sad because they are still expensive and i dont like it when such figures fall down. well snake is ok right now. damn i was able to make the early neca figures stand without a display. even with dc direct figures i got it done but this ninja only stands with a wall on his back :-(